Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Elizabeth's POV

 The next morning...

 Bruce and I finish unpacking the rest of the boxes of my stuff within a couple of hours. Unpacking isn't the hardest part believe it or not, it's figuring out where the heck to put all of my stuff. I'm so glad Tony is letting us have the whole floor to live on because if I had to cram it all into like two rooms, I'd have to throw away a lot of my stuff. I did throw out a lot before the move in all fairness but I'm sure there will be more to throw away. Cheers!

  It takes the entire day to put everything into place. Bruce had to step away for a little while for an Avengers meeting but other than that he's been around all day. Hulk is yearning to spend some time with me so Bruce is willing to let him come out tonight in one of the training rooms. I smile softly at Bruce. "Bruce, you're too good to me. Thank you for all your help." He blushes and pulls me in for a hug. "Anytime darling, you deserve the world. Hulk is pretty excited for tonight by the way. He won't stop talking about it in my mind." I giggle. "That's so cute." I'm sure Hulk is huffing in his mind but is also smiling at the same time. 

 That evening...

  Bruce and I eat supper in a bit of a hurry because Hulk is eager to come out. We then head to the training room. Just as I'm about to do something to make Bruce angry enough for Hulk to come out, Hulk is already in front of me. I have to admit that I'm a bit surprised because Hulk usually only appears when Bruce is angry. I didn't think Hulk coming out willingly was possible... that is until now. 

   I smile up at him. "Hey Hulk, I've missed you." I leap into his arms and hug him. He roars in delight and hugs me back. "Hulk missed you too. Hulk has a lot to tell you." Hulk spends the next hour talking about his latest adventures, battles, etc with high excitement. It's so cute. You could listen to him go on all day just like Bruce often does about science... but then again you admit that you do the same as well, a lot actually. "Hulk, how did you come out on your own if you don't mind me asking?" He shrugs. "Hulk honestly don't know. I'm guessing it's because Hulk missed you so much."

   I blush and climb into his lap. "Liz missed you too, very much so." He smiles and holds me in his arms for a bit before showing me some new tricks he learned. I can tell Bruce mentally taught him a couple of them, which melts my heart even more. I applaud after every single one. The joy on Hulk's face is so beautiful and rare that I wish for it to never go away. 

     We spend a couple more hours together having tons of fun before I somehow fall asleep on the training room floor in Hulk's lap. I don't remember anything else after that, but I'm guessing at some point Hulk will transform back into Bruce, who will then carry me bridal style to bed like the gentleman that he is. As much as I love being in the training room, sleeping on the floor of it isn't very comfortable. At least I have pleasant dreams throughout the night, assuming that I'm in Bruce's amazingly comfortable bed. Seriously, his bed is so heavenly. I haven't been able to look at other beds the same since.

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter! I know the edit above is Brutasha which is a ship I love dearly, but I thought it was suiting for this chapter. :) -Mary