Chapter 3: My Love, My mistake

Sup sluts I'm back
—-
Celestine P.O.V.

The noises this girl is making are quite disruptive to a person wishing to sleep. I scowl, and shove the pillow over my head in attempt to drown out her damn snores.
Why did we bring the whore back to our room.
I open one eye and pull the pillow away and look over at the girl, Venessa.

Her lips part as another loud snore pours from her beautiful, and talented lips. I smirk, and trail my fingers over the marks on her neck.

Like she always taught me, mark what is yours. Even if it's only temporary.

As another bloody snore comes out of her I scowl and stand up, opening my bedroom door then walking out.

I cross the hall to Sin's room, and kick the door open. I ignore him and the girl he has on his bed, or well on him.
I walk to his dresser and grab his headphones and then walk out.

Sin's eyes follow me and the girl that's on top of him is inefficiently trying to cover herself. Too late.

Before closing the door I turn and wink at the girl who's face is bright red. I close the door and walk back to my room, setting the headphones on my head and covering my ears.

If I continue to hear this girl snore through these I will rip her damn vocal cords out.

I lay back down next to her and close my eyes, sighing in relief when I hear absolutely nothing.

Within minutes I fall asleep, my lips pulled back into a satisfied smile.

When I come to in the morning, the girl was still there and I roll my eyes then climb out of the bed and look down at her. My lips pull back into a sadistic smirk as I notice all the hickeys and bruises on her skin from my hands grabbing her.
I then lean down and whisper in her ear, "Venessa.." I look up into her closed eyes. "Wake the fuck up."

She gasps as I rip the blanket off her exposed body and smile smugly. "Get dressed." I head to my bathroom, slamming the door behind me. I wait a few seconds and hear her moving around, silence for a few seconds, then her foot steps heading toward my bedroom door. I sigh in relief, I hadn't been with anyone since Raven saved me from the training.

I take a quick shower and dress in a tight long black dress and put on some makeup, then head to my bedroom door. I open the door and look across the hall to where Sin's door is. I grit my teeth. I had always been envious of him, he got to be with my goddess.

I close my eyes and walk to my office and sit down in my chair, turning on the computer. I open up the program that allows me to look at the security cameras. Camera. I only cared about one. I watch her pace in the room, screaming and yanking at her hair. I sigh softly and my lips pull into a frown.

Someone knocks on my door and I lift my head, "What." I grit my teeth, and exit out of the live footage.

Sin walks up and smirks, "I heard you had a girl over last night. I wonder how Raven would feel about that. Her one true love," He mocks me, laughing, "with anoth-" he stops, realizing my gun was pulled out and aimed at his dick.

I narrow my eyes and tilt my head, "chose your next words wisely, if you wish to fuck your way through your sadness ever again." I grit my teeth and rest my finger on the trigger.

He scoffs, "Whatever, I take it back. What are we doing today, my queen?"
He mocks the tittle of Mafia Goddess, yet again.

I lower my gun and frown, "Normal
day, get out of my face and go find customers." I shoo him, I wanted to visit my love but not while he was here.
He nods his head and leaves the office, not before saying; "whatever my queen desires." He scoffs and slams the door shut.

I stand up and walk to the door, locking it then going back to computer and unlocking the door through the series of codes.
I turn in my chair and watch the door open, I sigh and stand up, then start to walk into the room that holds her.

She stops once she hears my footsteps and turns to look at me. She tilts her head and whispers softly, "Celestine?" Her voice cracks and her eyes are wide with shock.

I widen my eyes and tense up, "Y-You know who I am?" I whisper and take a small step toward her.
She nods her head quickly, "Y-Yes of course!" She rushes to me and hugs me tightly, "I've missed you so much!" She tears up.

I let out a small sob and hold her tightly, my head laying on her shoulder. "I missed you too, Raven."

She tenses up, "That's... not my name." She whispers and her grip on me tightens, I hear her grit her teeth and feel one of her hands remove from my body quickly, reaching toward my back pocket.

My knife... I widen my eyes and try to pull away but it was too late as she had already grabbed it and stabbed it into my back. I scream in pain as she releases me and I drop to the ground. "N-no.." I whisper and reach for her but she backs away and smirks.

"My name is Emilia Rose Killian. And my Mateo is waiting for me." She giggles and stands up then heads to the exit.

I try to call for her yet again but my vision gets blurry and I slowly close my eyes, shivering.

——
Yo.
-PT
(993 words .)