Chapter 2

Knock knock

"Y/n-ah, can I come in?" A deep voice radiated across from my door. It was my dad, and his voice sounded raspy as if he had just woken up.

I got up from my bed, and opened it for him. I went back to my bed and sat down. He walked over to me and bent his knees to meet my level.

"Oh, good your not sleeping. Mind helping me?" He handed me his necktie and I gladly accepted. As I wrapped it around his neck, I couldn't help but feel sorry for my dad. My mom always used to do this for him because he couldn't seem to do it right, and they would kiss each other right after.

"Thank you. Now I'm going to work soon, as you know we don't have a maid right now because appa has been too busy to hire one. So you will be going to the Jeons family for today, okay?" He patted my head before standing back up.

"What?! But can't I stay here alone?" I grunted while throwing my arms up, and into the air to show how annoyed I was.

"No, you may not. I'll be coming home late, but just be a good girl and listen to what they say." He said while looking at himself in my mirror.

"Fine.. but who's the Jeon's family?" I asked while tilting my head sideways. The name does not ring a bell to me at all.

"The family that you met yesterday.. I gotta go now sweetheart or i'll be late." He quickly gave me a kiss on the forehead and headed out.

"Wait- when are they picking me up?" I quickly asked him, but I was too late. He already left closing my door.

I groaned and got back up to get ready. I'm guessing they'll be here soon, so I decided to hurry up just in case. I went into my bathroom and did my normal routine.

When I finished I changed my clothes into something casual like shorts, and a random T-shirt. I head downstairs and saw them all there sitting on my couch.

"Yah! You were here all along?!" I pointed at both of them with widened eyes. They just stared at me, amused with my reaction.

"Of course.. but the real question is-" Taehyung was still talking to me, but Jungkook interrupts him.

"What took you so long? We could hear you singing from down here by the way!" He smirked. How can a kid form that kind of expression so well though?

"I was getting ready as fast as I could. I didn't even know you guys were here!" I tried explaining, but he wouldn't listen to me at all.

"Anyways, are you done being extra? We have to go back to the house soon before Mr. Park freaks out even more." He got up and started heading towards the door.

"Who's Mr. Park? Why would he freak out?" I asked still not moving my feet.

"He's our friends dad. He's supposed to be watching all of us today because our babysitter quit.." Taehyung replied this time while offering me his hand.

"Oh.. where's your parents though?" I asked while walking outside. I didn't want to hold Taehyung's hand because I was afraid that my hands would be too sweaty, but I was happy to see that he offered.

"Enough with all of the questions! We need to go home now!" Jungkook turned around causing me to almost fall back.

He does the unexpected, and takes my hand. He takes control and starts running as I try to keep up with him. I looked back at Taehyung who seemed disappointed for some reason.

When we reached the block, there greeted us was a concerned man and another boy. They had their arms crossed, and uneasiness was spread across their faces.