Chapter 3

I was still shocked by what he said, but decided to shrug that thought off. He keeps talking like that and I didn't understand why.

"You good?" Taehyung came back panting as he asked me that. He looked very sweaty for some reason.

"I should be asking you that! What happened to you anyways?" I stood up and walked towards him. I used the rag that the ice pack was wrapped in and took it off of my wrist. I used it to help wipe off his sweat.

It was weird for me to do that, but I didn't really care anymore. Besides I'm just helping him. After helping him I handed him the rag and sat back down.

"Thanks.." He said while blushing. As he was about to say something else Jimin and his father comes back barging in as well.

"Oh, there you are! Thanks buddy.. I'll be upstairs if you need me. By the way where's your brother at?" Mr. Park asked him with furrowed brows.

"Who knows.." Taehyung mumbled while holding the rag tightly. I'm guessing he was still mad at Jungkook..

"Alright, then just stay out of trouble." He looked at Taehyung while squinting his eyes. Jimin started to laugh at that.

"That goes for you to Jimin! God, I'm a tall man with good looks, and yet you still managed to get your mothers genes!" His father snorted back as Jimin flared his eyes at him.

Taehyung and I started laughing at that point. Jimin started to slightly whine like a child because he was still upset with his father for saying that. It was very funny to witness actually..

"Want to play some games?" Taehyung suggested after Jimin's father left, and we both nodded in sync. He got up and signaled for us to to follow him upstairs.

As we walked upstairs, he led us into a room around the corner. When we got in, Taehyung turned on a light switch and we were greeted by a legit game room. It looked like a rich arcade or something.

There we saw that he had the original PAC-MANS machine, a pool table, pin ball machine, and all shorts of games. He also had a huge monitor and console system. Wow, now this is lejindary. (Lmao, sorry.)

"Woah, you own all of this?!" I looked at Taehyung who smiled back at me. He nodded and took my hand to show me something that was near the back.

He showed me his very own dance machine that was apparently custom made. He said he got it for his birthday last year. It said 'Gucci' on top and had all sorts of signatures written all over it.

"Woah, how cool!" My eyes showed sparks. It was like he didn't even need to go anywhere nor be bored at all! He's got all this to keep himself busy with!

"Wanna dance?" He offered me a hand, but I kindly refused. I was going to beat him anyways..

"Nah, I don't want you to cry when you lose.." I said full of confidence. He looked at me curiously before laughing.

"We'll see about that.." And with that the game started. He chose a fast song in order to get more points. What a brave soul huh?

As he went first, Jimin watched while biting the nails of his fingers as Taehyung kept dancing. He was reaching a really high score, and Jimin was afraid that his record would get broken.

3 minutes later..

"Oh heck yeah!" Yelled Taehyung as the machine blasted off by saying, "new high score." Jimin groaned before falling down to the ground.

As we continued to see who would be the next new winner someone knocks onto the door. It was very loud, and we didn't hear it until the person comes bursting in.