Part 12

HAEUNS POV

"I'm sorry ms. Kim for your glass.. I'll clean it up" I say "It is no problem and no don't clean it up come with me we should talk" she says

And there goes my job.

Yep I can't even keep my job for a fucking week.

Congrats Haeun.

We come into a room I never went.

"Sit down" she says and I sit "I've never told you about my job did I?" she asks and I shook my head "I'm a psygologeu" she says "That sounds good" I say "I know you have problems and you can talk about it with me" she says "You don't want to know my problems they are just too dramatic" I say chuckling "Tell me, I won't say anything to my husband neither Namjoon" she says.

"My parents are dead" I say "Dead because they got murdered, yes it was a car accident but it was the intention to kill them" I say "It happened in front of my eyes, I'm happy Yoongi didn't see it I was 8 and he 10" I say. "I guess it follows me everywhere, but with me and Yoongi turned out in the whole opposite way" I say "He was getting cold, negative about everything and I was getting warm, positive about everything" I say "It maybe seems I'm now all negative but I'm not I think" I say "That's what my ex told me" I say.

"I was crazy in love with that dude.. I still have contact with him, we were bestfriends and now were at the point were nothing, but besides that I was crazy in love" I say "I knew everything he said to me in detail" I say "I just remembered every memory too bad.." I say "But he said he liked skinny girls one day.. And that kept repeating in my head, I thought I wasn't skinny enough for him so I got an eating disorder" I say "He was god damn worried about me not eating but I just kept saying I was fine" I say "Until.. I fainted and go to the hospital.. After that I was going to the clinic and got fixed, but it still haunts me in everything I do!" I say frustrated.

"And there are my uncle and auntie always took care of me and Yoongi, they told us the truth when we were 15 and 17, they tried everything to keep us but we got taken away, and I moved to Seoul in a guest family for one year with Yoongi, when he turned 18 he had enough for an apartment so I lived with him" I say "I guess my life should have turned out like this" I say.

"But I am now here stupid in love again, and thinking he would ever fall for me" I say chuckling "What did happen?" Namjoon his mother asks "Too much" I say.

And that wasn't even the whole story

"Aren't you going to fire me?" I ask "No you're good.. You have a day free" she says "Thank you" I say "Can I leave?" I ask and she nods and I leave.

In the hall from the bedrooms, And I see Jin leaning against the wall "I heard you were back" Jin says "Yeah I am" I say "How are you doing?" he asks "Great" I say "What about you?" I ask "Good too" he says "I was worried" he continues.

"I am worried" he says "Why?" I ask "Just you" I say "What did I do?" I ask "I don't know" he says "Is being this pretty illegal?" he says and strokes his hair I chuckle

"You're nice" I say "Think about that again" he says like a fuckboy "Okay.." I say "Yes still nice" I say after a few seconds he chuckles too "Do you feel like going out today?" he asks "Yes" I say "Okay lets go" he says.

We walk down stairs and I see Namjoon avoiding the eye contact "Beautiful?" he asks but I ignore it "Haeun?" he asks I ignore it again "Why are you ignoring me?" he asks still ignoring him.

He grabs my wrist and I turn around "Why are you ignoring me" he asks.

You're playing with my heart.

I just look quiet at him, with so many questions..

Why are you a snake?

Why do you play with my heart?

Why did you kiss someone else than me?

Why do you mess with my feelings?

Why do I love you?

"Haeun?" he asks "Let me go Namjoon" I say "Why..?" he asks "I'm going to hang out with Jin" I say and I see his eyes turning into pitch black, a fear he was facing. "W-Why? W-we can hang o-out too!" he says nervous.

"Yeah go do that with your girlfriend please, now excuse me I need to go" I say and he lets my wrist go I see his disappointment and confusion expression at the same moment. "Jin lets go" I whisper and we both walk out.

"You're really hurt aren't you?" he asks "I don't know" I say "Why should I? I know him for a week" I say "That's not tru-" he says what did he want to say "What's not?" I ask "Nothing.." he says sighing.

I should leave it.

"Where are we going anyway?" I ask "I don't know" Jin says "Great, we are outside not knowing what we are going to do" I say and chuckle "I feel like I want to go to the cinema" Jin says "Great idea lets go!" I say we walk towards the cinema.

"There are only two films" Jin says "Romantic or horror" he says.

It was both terrible,

Romantic just ew.

And horror.. I'm a fucking scaredy cat!

"I don't like any of the genres" I say "Well I want to go to a movie so" Jin says "Well me too!" I say "But the genres are horrible!" I say "I want you to sleep comfortable tonight, so we'll go for romantic" he says "Wh-" I say "Do you want horror?" he asks and I shook my head.

We have the tickets, popcorn well Jin has me not I just.. Don't want to eat and we walk into the cinema room the advertising was already starting so we took fast our seat.

During the film, we just laughed and cringed at the moments that they did something romantic or kissed, it was so cliché,

But we laughed to hard so we got kicked out.

"W-We sh-should n-never wa-watch th-that k-kind of m-movie a-again!" Jin says laughing "Tr-True!" I say laughing back. It was just too funny I don't even know why. He suddenly pokes me what made me laugh harder.

"D-Don't p-poke me!" I say laughing but he just poked me more and I ran after him as he ran away. "YAH COME BACK!" I scream he runs over a road. But at that moment he is already over the road.

Happens an accident.

And everything turned black for me.