Chapter 2: Those eyes.

(L/N)= Last name
------------------------------------------------
The next day, You woke up to your computer making a notification ring. Which, to you was kinda odd, nothing messaged you often. Not even your games... "Oh! The job application!" Realization hitting you like a brick to the face.

You sat up quickly, throwing off the covers, and grabbing the computer you sat on the table the previous night. You flipped it up, and began searching your email.

Lucky you, they accepted the application you sent in last night, and said that they would like to interview you today, if that were okay, at 11:00 am.

Of course, you accepted, emailing them back, saying that the time would be perfect.

You checked the time at the bottom corner of the computer, and saw that it read 9:13.

To you, you had plenty of time to get ready. So...you went to grab 2 towels from the towel basket, not forgetting your phone, and hurried to the bathroom,(to which you couldn't find at first) and laid them across the toilet.

You then went to your room, and saw one of the many fancy outfits you brought before you left for Midgar, laying on the bed.

"Oh yeah, I DID lay these out, I didn't feel like putting them up last night." You mumbled lowly to yourself, picking out the gorgeous black and red corset, along with the matching black leggings.

Out of all, this one was your favorite.

You snatched it from the bed in a slight hurry, and ran back to the bathroom, hanging the corset on the inside door hanger.

You then proceeded to pin your hair up in a tight bun, and put on a shower cap. You turned around, turned on the water, and pulled the little knob to make the shower head spew out water. You quickly stripped your body of any layers of clothing.

And grabbed the small towel before you stepped in. "Man, this feels so amazing." You sighed in relief, as you poured the liquid soap on the towel, and began to scrub at your already smooth skin.

~15 minutes later~

You stepped out if the shower onto the tiled floor, dragging your shirt with your foot over, and stood on that instead of the cold tiles. You reached over and grabbed the big towel from the lid of the toilet.

You thoroughly dried off, sitting on the toilet with the towel now laid on top to shield your ass from the cold seat.

You picked up your phone laying on the sink counter, and checked the time. To your delight, it was only 9:30.

You still had plenty of time.

Instead of putting on the corset, you decided to walk around with just a really long t-shirt, that you had to retrieve from your room after you got done checking the time.

"I ought to eat..." You mumbled to yourself, walking to the kitchen, and pulled out a breakfast bowl, that resided in the freezer of the refrigerator.

You read the instructions, and began to make the quick breakfast.

~~~~

You finished eating, and decided to check the time again: 9:36

'Meh.' You thought as you headed back to the bathroom, your bare feet pattering on the concrete floor like a small child's.

You swung the door further open, and stepped passed the threshold, then proceeded to close the door behind you. You were all alone in reality, but ever since you were young, you've always had the constant feeling you were being watched.