Bedtime Stories

Warning: Fluff

<>

"He took me to the park that night. I had no idea he was performing there until we got there. Before getting up on stage, he kissed me, grabbed hold of his guitar, and walked up onto the stage." Jack recalled.

"What happened after that, Uncle Jack?" Emily, Jack's 6-year-old neice, asked him, desperately wanting to know more.

"Then as he got the crowd's attention, he made an introduction and said, "Good evening everyone! I'm Alex! Instead of performing some orginals first tonight, I wanna sing a song, it's dedicated to the best boyfriend ever, Jack," and played the song."

"What was the song called?"

"The song was "1234" by The Plain White T's," Jack answered. "It came out about 5 or 6 years ago. Every time I hear the song, I can't help but shed tears, because now I'm married to Uncle Alex, and I always will love and remember that day."

"Why's that?"

"Because that was the first day that Alex ever told me he loved me." Jack replies as Alex walked into the bedroom, singing a song. He crouched down in front of Jack, who was sitting on the bed, and kissed the younger's cheek, taking his hands in his.

"I'm so glad I found you,

I love being around you

You make it easy

It's as easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4

There's only one thing

Two do

Three words

Four you...

I love you

There's only one way

Two say

Those three words

And that's what I'll do

I love you." he sang.

Alex never broke eye contact with Jack as he sang those words. By the time he had finished, Jack was in tears. He grinned at the older and sniffled before turning to his littke neice, who had fallen asleep as Alex sang, and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight, Em." he said as he and Alex stood up, turning off the light and shuttting the bedroom door. Once the door was closed, Jack, who still had tears in his eyes, cupped Alex's face in both of his hands, and attached his lips with Alex's in a slow and passionate kiss.

When he broke away, he rested his forehead on Alex's and whispered, "I love you, too, you little shit," and kissed the brunette once again.