The Flavour of Your Lips

Warning: Sexual Content!

<>

Jack grabbed ahold of Alex's wrist, and dragged him to a vacant area.

"J-Jack? What are you doing? Where are you taking me?" Alex inquired. To say the brunette wasn't afraid was an understatement. In fact, he was petrified. What the Hell was Jack Barakat doing with him? And where the fuck was he taking him?

"Would you stop pestering me with questions, Gaskarth? We're here." Jack spat, letting go of the shorter boy's skinny wrist.

"You wanna know why I dragged you over here, don't you?" Alex nodded. Jack huffed, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms.

"Alright, Alex, if you haven't noticed, I have a thing for you." Alex's eyes almost popped out of his head. What?!

"You have a thing for me?" Alex questioned, in explicit disbelief. Jack huffed again, stepping forward, and rapidly attaching his lips to Alex's.

Alex didn't kiss back right away from the obvious holy fuck, what is going on? running through his brain, but once he realized what was happening, he shut his eyes and kissed the taller back, lifting his arm to wrap around Jack's neck.

After a few minutes, Jack pulled away, slightly panting. When Jack pulled away, Alex could still feel Jack's lips on his own. Still panting from just seconds ago, he decided to break the silence.

"I-I could d-definitely get used to th-that." Alex stammered, gazing up at the raven haired boy in front of him. Jack smirked, resting his palms on Alex's shoulders, shoving him up against a nearby tree.

"Good," Jack replied seductively, smirking, with lust-filled eyes. Alex knows exactly what he wants. "Because I've got a proposition for you."

"A-And what would that be?"

"Whenever I'm horny, or you're horny, we fuck. No emotion, no feelings, no strings attached." Alex was blinking rapidly. What's the point in the besides great fucking sex? Alex wants the emotion. He wants someone to love, and someone to love him back.

He knows he's taking a big risk here, but... he accepts Jack's proposal anyway.

"I like it." Alex replied with a cheeky, yet seductive grin. Jack smirked again, but that faded quickly so he could say, "And you can't tell a single soul. Got it, Gaskarth?", which got a response of "You have my word, Barakat."

And after Alex's last words, Jack attached their lips into a heated kiss, which quickly brought in tongues. Their tongue danced with each other, fighting for dominance, Jack winning the battle in the end.

Hips rutting against each other, moans spilling from their mouths, and purple bruised hickeys being nipped and sucked onto each other's skin was what went on for the next few minutes, until Jack tugged at the hem of Alex's Green Day T-Shirt.

"Off," he panted. Alex obliged, pulling at the hem of his shirt and pulling it off of his body. Jack's pupils became blacker, if that was even possible. Once his shirt was off, Jack went back to nipping bruises onto Alex's pale skin.

He licked the shell of the brunette's ear, then tugged at his earlobe, earning a loud moan from the elder. He smirked, pressing small, wet kisses down his jaw, his neck, and down his torso. When Jack reached Alex's navel, his pressed a light kiss there, before sharply nipping at it, causing Alex to groan in pleasure as Jack's ran his tongue over the abused skin.

"Jack," he panted. "D-Do something."

Jack cupped Alex's crotch in the palm of his hand and squeezed lightly, causing Alex to gasp at the sudden touch, then groan from it. Jack smirked again, leaning towards Alex's ear and whispering, "Gladly."

He started to unbutton Alex's jeans, unzipping the metal, and tugging them down - Alex kicking them off the rest of the way when they reached his ankles.

Jack went in to kiss Alex again, but was pushed away.

"Strip for me." the brunette demanded, and Jack's dick twitched. He had to admit, he liked this side of the elder. He happily obliged, giving Alex what he wanted - a strip tease.

He slowly pulled his shirt over his head, and threw it on the ground, making sure that he wasn't going too fast. He unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his jeans, and unzipped them, then slowly pushed them down to his ankles, then kicking them off.

Alex was in a transe throughout it all. He thought watching Jack get half-naked looked amazing, he wondered what it looked like when he got fully naked.

Alex lifted up his arm and made the "come here" gesture with his index finger, smirking at the younger.

That was all Alex had to do for Jack to pounce on him like a panther, attacking Alex's lips with his, hands roaming all around the brunette's body.

Suddenly, Jack's fingers were under the waistband of Alex's boxers, tugging the cotton-made material down his long longs. Alex kicked them off once they reached his ankles.

Jack grabbed hold of Alex's aching cock, squeezing lightly, causing the elder to gasp at the much needed friction.

Jack kneeled down so that he was face to face with Alex's dick. He licked the underside if Alex's shaft, making his way to the head. Alex moaned, trying not to buck his hips forward.

Alex groaned louder when Jack took all of him in his mouth at once, bobbing his head up and down.

"Oh, fuck!" Alex gasped, involuntarily bucking his hips forward when Jack sucked at the head, dipping the tip of his tongue in the slit.

Beads of sweat were dripping all over the elder as Jack blew him -- he was panting heavily, because fuck, this feels so fucking good.

"J-Jack, c-close." he panted, feeling his climax coming closer in the pit of his stomach. Jack dipped the tip of his tongue in the slit again, sending Alex over the edge.

Jack swallowed, bobbing his head still as Alex rode out his high.

When he pulled off of Alex's dick, he stood up and kissed Alex.

"Wow," Alex panted. "That was the best blowjob I've ever received." And fuck. Alex regretted saying that, because that just added to Jack's shitty, cocky ego.

"How about you return the favor?" he winked. Oh yeah. Jack still hadn't came.

"You're not gonna last long, Barakat." he replied cockily as he knelt down and rapidly tugged Jack's boxers down his long, hairy legs.