Chapter Fifty Three

WARNING-:-:- LEWD MATERIAL UP AHEAD

~~~

"Kakashi where are my black underwear?" You screamed to your fiancé, who was brushing his teeth in your bathroom.

His head shot up, looking at himself in the mirror with wide, fear filled eyes. "Um mayfy ifs in la dirfy flothes!" He screamed back, knowing you couldn't understand him with his toothbrush in his mouth.

"Kakashi. We've talked about this. You have to take things out of your mouth before you go to speak. Asuma even said himself you have a habit of talking even with his dick in your mouth!"

Kakashi spat out his toothpaste lathered spit, spraying the mirror and the sink in the process while he choked and coughed. "Asuma said WHAT?!" He screamed after a few more seconds of his coughing fit.

He could hear your abrupt laughter coming from your room, causing him to roll his eyes and shake his head in disapproval at your gay joke.

"I should've known it was a joke when you said Asuma!" He called back, jokingly. "It would've been more believable if you said Gai!"

He smirked as he heard your laughter stop, his gaze shifting to the corner of his eyes as his smile grew wider.

"I feel like I'm going to lose you to Gai one day..". He heard your worrisome words as he saw your body fill the doorframe to the bathroom.

"Well I mean.. his head game is stron-" he was interrupted by a bathroom towel being thrown at him, his reflexes kicking in and snatching the towel quickly before it could hit his face.

When he went to toss it back at you, he realized that you weren't there, the towel falling to the ground while you were at his feet, kneeling down and looking up at him.

"When did you get there?" He asked, shocked at just how fast you have gotten.

"While your slow poke ass self was defending yourself from the mighty wrath of that bath towel." You said, chuckling.

He rolled his eyes and started speaking again. "Let me rephrase, why are you down there?"

You smiled as you bit your lip, glancing from his pants back up to his eyes. "To show you that my head game is even stronger than that of Might Gai, even though I know you're only kidding. ..... maybe?"

He let out a laugh as you started to undo his belt, sliding it from the belt loops and tossing it to the floor, his pants going right with it.

You looked up at him as you started pawing at his member through his boxers, smirking at just how quickly he got hard. "I never did get the chance to thank you for, you know, last night. And seeing how it is your birthday I would like to start the morning off right."

You pulled his boxers down, wrapping your hand around his dick and lightly stroking, his hands reflexively going to the back of your head.

"Hmm someone's eager." You said seductively, smiling as you saw the frustrated expression on his face at your slow pace.

"It is my birthday, so why tease me like this?" He growled huskily, looking down at you as he started to push back all the hair from your face to join the hair he already had gripped in his hands.

"Fine, we will have it your way." You responded back, looking in his eyes as you took as much of his penis into your mouth as you could. It hit the back of your throat, causing you to gag a bit until you started squeezing your left thumb under all of your fingers.

(This actually works. If you put your left thumb
under your fingers in a fist formation and squeeze, it helps with your gagging reflex. Take this information and use it as you will, no judgement here 😂)