3

"Y/N.." Was all he could say. His hyungs left the room to give you two some space. If they didn't they would, no, they will sense the tension between you two. Oh who knew what would happen if they did not leave right away at the upcoming scene before them.

"Jungkook" you said, not knowing what else to say but this. "What happened to you? Why are you not yourself? Why did you argue with Jimin?" Questions running out of your mouth. Jungkook processed all of them knowing why you were questioning him.

"I'm fine, I'm still myself, I just didn't bother you because I didn't feel like it." He said with a bored tone he doesn't usually use. You raised an eyebrow as if reading your mind he responded. "Arguing with Jimin-hyung has nothing to do with you, and it's none of your business" the cold tone in his voice when he's mad and you knew all to well.

You scoffed at him "It does if the topic was about me" you stated glaring at the latter. Speaking of which he just laughed which made you confused. "What makes-" interrupting him "How do I know, do you think that Yoongi and Hoseok will keep it as a secret to not tell me. Let alone the topic was me!?" You were practically fuming with anger.

Jungkook should've known, that his hyung's would've said something to you. "Whatever what the topic was, what stays between me and Jimin stays between me and him. You don't have to be involved in this." He retorted at your furious self.

You went up to Jungkook, you were so furious that you right there straight up you freaking hit him hard on the cheek making sure there was a hand print. Jungkook winced in pain as he touched his cheek as it was stinging from the slap that he received from you. Not only that all his hyungs watched what just happened, to what that loud noise was.

You were so furious at him that you didn't care if it caused him pain. "If the topic is about ME! I definitely should know about this, so what if I am hanging out with Jimin, that doesn't give you the right to be mad at your hyungs because of ME!? That doesn't give you a right to argue with someone who you are close with just because the topic is about ME." You said in one breath. He just looked at you and grabbed your by the waist.

"..." He said nothing as he stared into your eyes. Leaning close to your ear. You could feel his warm breath on your ear. What he said made you shocked. You sighed in frustration as you froze watching him go passed by all his hyungs without making eye contact. None of you spoke.