5:Final

Surprisingly the last couple of weeks had been good for you. Slowly everything was getting back to normal. Now that you know Jungkook likes you, or more so he loves you. Whenever you have a conversation with Yoongi or Hoseok most of the time both of them tease you about him a lot. You either put your head down on the table or just ignore them and go on your phone, until they get your attention back.

Whilst by your distractions; Yoongi and Hoseok. You haven't noticed that said man has been glancing at you for the past five minutes. Not daring to look at him; however, when you do meet eye contact you will always see a slight smirk play across his lips. Today was like any other day talking to your best friends as usual. You turn around to skim everything there or anyone, your eyes landing on a certain someone, staring at you, smiling for once smiling at you; interesting.

You focus your attention back on your phone as you're waiting for your two friends to finish up what they are doing to make them look good. While you were waiting Jungkook came up to you and sat right next to you. "What're you doing?" Jungkook asks as he tries to build some conversation with you, the answer was obvious but at least he is trying. "What does it look like I'm doing?" You retorted back.

"Okay, fine you're on your phone." He said "Speaking of which" he took your phone from you. "Yah! Jeon Jeongguk! Give me back my phone you giant kid!" You stated "Nope, come and get it~" he said, you hesitantly stood up from where you were. You walked up to him "May I have my phone back please?" You asked politely. Jungkook shook his head. "Why not?" You questioned him. "I want to show you something." You looked at him curiously. "What, you, show, me something? Are you okay?" You asked. "Yes I'm fine, just come with me." You just nodded if that's what it takes to get your phone back from him.

You were met by a gorgeous sight. "Oh my god Jungkook. Why though?" You asked him he shakes his head at you. "Nice way to ruin the mood Y/N. Why because of what I told you the other day, I'm glad you like it." A beautiful sunrise colored with orange, pink, a bit of purple as the sun emits as it rises. You couldn't believe your eyes, this was so little yet so much to take in.

Jungkook was looking at you staring at the sunrise before he spoke. "This is also an apology for lashing out on you the other day." He stated nervously. "I accept your apology." You said. "I even have more to show you, the hyungs helped me..." Jungkook stated nervously. "What is it Jungkook and why are you so nervous?" You asked.

Jungkook took a deep breath, "Well, you already know that I like you, but I've been preparing this day since the day you went with your aunt." He said, you looked at him surprised. "Basically you have been planning this day for a whole month," he nodded "well that explains pretty much everything." You stated. Suddenly the lights dim, spotlight on you and Jungkook, you then heard calming yet romantic music softly playing.

You then see Jungkook with a bouquet of lavender flowers. This the first time ever Jungkook has given you a bouquet of flowers, so this must mean whatever he has planned for a freaking whole has to be quite important. Just. For. You. He planned one day our for a whole month.

1 Month ago

Jungkook was thinking about how the day he was going to ask you out. He knows you like music, he knows your bias is Jimin, your bias wrecker is sadly Jin, 'Why Jin-hyung though? I should've been the boss wrecker!' He thought. Jungkook groaned in frustration, on how to do this. In a flash an idea popped up in his head.

"Eureka!" Jungkook exclaimed as he was in room thinking how to plan everything out. Jungkook went to Hoseok and Yoongi who were on the couch watching TV. "Hobi hyung, Yoongi hyung" he said to get their attention to which he did. "What kid?" Yoongi asks. "Since, uh...you...know Y/N better than me now..." He trailed off while looking at his feet.

"Oh? And what is this about Maknae?" Hoseok asked him. "Well, you see, the negative way I've been acting-" before he continued her got interrupted. "Kid, listen we know you like Y/N" the youngest of the three stood dumfounded. "How did you know that I like Y/N?" Jungkooks asks. "Jungkook-ah Y/N is our best friend, how can we NOT notice." Hoseok said.

Back to present

"Y/N, will you be mine?" He asks you. You stood there not knowing what to do. You looked at him and said. "Jungkook, I don't know, meaning I am not sure about my feelings for you... I'm not even sure if I am over Jimin?" You said. Jungkook wasn't happy, he was sad, he wanted you to say 'Yes, Jungkook I will be yours' but to his dismay his mood changed to being hopeful to morose. You couldn't help but feel guilty, he went all through this for a month, and yet what he gets in return is rejection? Maybe, you have a weak heart for upset Jungkook.

"Jungkook" You started as he raised his head up. "I may not know what my feelings are for you, but I am willing to try." You said at that Jungkook instantly lit up. "I will try" and those were your final words, and the start of a love.