7 minutes in heaven, Solangelo

A/N disclaimer: I don't own any characters, all characters belong to Good ol' uncle rick.
I'm really bad at writing and this was written in like the middle of the night so, read at your own risk🤷🏽‍♀️
Solangelo fan art by toastchild on what I'm assuming is tumblr but idk😐
Nico had never been more embarrassed. Being goaded into play 7 minutes in heaven was bad enough but the solstice boy? Seriously? All he could think as he was shoved into the closet with Will was 'kill me now. Please.' Nico would never admit it but Will was kinda adorable.... but it wasn't as if he lay in bed thinking about him at night. Nico swore that he was going to kill that obnoxious, annoyin son of Poseidon. Dragging himself back to to problem at hand Nico realised that the closet they had been shoved into didn't allow for much space, meaning he was almost completely pressed up against Will. Great. There was a small light above the boys, meaning that Nico could see Wills red face, even if he was significantly shorter.
"Look I know this is horrid and you don't want to be stuck in here with me so there's no point in pretending to be my friend," Nico started, breaking the silence
"I- um... actually-"
"Save it, Solstice."
"Look, if you weren't to cold to everyone maybe people wouldn't be so terrified of you. And anyway I was going to say that it isn't horrible and if you just let me finish maybe we could be friends."
Nico was speechless, no one, not even Percy, had spoken like that to him. Who did this kid think he was? Will was a son of Apollo, Nico was the ghost king, son of Hades. He could easily smash him to a pulp, but Will didn't seem afraid, like Nico was a ticking time bomb, he seemed actually defiant.
Will carried on "You're actually not as scary as people think you are and on top of that you're bloody adorable so I really-" Wills voice faltered "did I say that out loud?"
Nico could feel the heat rising in his face but tried to stop his voice from shaking as he said:
"That I'm adorable? Yep."
"Ok you know what, I don't care,"
And suddenly Will bent down and kissed Nico. Nicos heart was racing, and he was so surprised he pulled away.
"What do you think you're doing?"
"Showing you how I feel because your so hot headed you probably wouldn't listen."
And with that Nico stepped up on his tip toes and kissed Will, again.  Both boys completely melted into each other, there lips moving in synchronised patterns, like they had done this a thousand times before. Nico laced his hands through Wills soft golden hair, putting his other hand under the hem of his shirt and pulling Will closer. Will had his hands cupped around Nicos small face and, feeling ecstatic to have finally do what he had wanted to do for months, softly pulled away from Nico, only enough so that their lips were barley touching, and rested their foreheads against each other. Suddenly Nico laughed, a small, genuine giggle, and when Will looked at his eyes, he saw they were alight with joy. Just seeing the pure happiness in the small boys face made Will start grinning like a mad man as well.
"Well that's one way to shut me up." Nico managed to get out. "You know that was my first kiss?"
"What? You've never kissed anyone?"
"No, you forget, im older then I look, when I was smaller, before the casino, this, wasn't accepted. So I grew up knowing what I felt was wrong. And that was still the case during the war, so, yeah I've never kissed anyone, that is, apart from you,"
Will felt a blush rise in his cheeks
"I hope it was ok..."
But before Nico could reply they heard a loud knock on the door and a "Times up Love birds!" Coming from Percy
Will looked over at Nico, who had started to go about the colour of a tomato but before Will could say anything Nico threw open the door.
"Sooooo, how was it?" Percy said, a smirk on his face
"You're lucky Jackson," Nico mumbled before speed walking away from the crowd of demigods that had been waiting there.
Jason and Hazel looked at will questioningly but he just smiled a small smile, shrugged his shoulders, and wandered off back to the Apollo Cabin. Too aware of the badly hidden squealing of Percy saying 'I knew it I knew it I knew it!!! They kissed! I told you Jason I told you!" And, hiding a small grin, Will left the Poseidon cabin.