Laser tag- Klance

Lance pov
Laser tag! One of my favourite games ever. Shiro had lined it up as a training exercise and we were all excited, it beat doing the usual boring stuff. I glanced over at Keith as we all grabbed laser guns and ,not gonna lie, he looked super hot. Wait no, I shook my head, I'm not allowed to think of Keith like that. He's my friend. Nothing more. And anyway he's straight. But that doesn't stop me from staring....
'Lance?' Says Pidge, snapping me out of my day dream.
'Yeah?' I reply
'We're starting if you want to join us,' she said, smirking. I grin and run over to her, this is gonna be awesome. We run into the dark maze, the only light coming from the glowing neon lights on the walls and the dull glow from our guns. Suddenly I hear shuffling up ahead and peak around the corner. Hunk. I felt sorry for shooting the guy but he was an easy target. He let out a small yelp as the sound of my gun shooting him rang out in the silence and he trudged back to the area for dead players. I hear Pidge laughing and Shiro complaining somewhere in the maze. 2 down, 2 to go. Almost as soon as Pidge stopped laughing she shouted 'KEITH!!!' I think it's safe to say she wasn't happy. Then it was just Keith and I. Great. I snuck quietly in the general direction of where I heard Pidge scream when I heard something behind me. I spun around quickly only to be pinned against the wall by none other then Keith. I noticed how close he was and felt the heat rise in my face because Jesus Christ he's beautiful. He leaned in so that I could feel his breath on my face, meanwhile I was having trouble breathing. He suddenly closed the gap and, kissed me. Holy shit. I deepened the kiss, closing my eyes and dropping my gun to run my fingers down his spine. His tongue slipped into my mouth and danced with mine, in perfect harmony. We broke apart soundlessly, foreheads touching, lips longing for more. I rested my hands just below his waist, when he raised his gun, shot me right between the ribs and walked away. Son of a bitch. But damn can he kiss well...