Prologue

Baylee's POV:

"Mom, I'm going to Cora's for the night." I hollored as I made my way down the stairs.

"K." My mom continued to type away on her computer, not bothering to look up at me. As usual.

My mother, being head of the Royal Bank of Canada, is always busy. Always. Ever since she took the job a few years back, she hasn't had anytime for me. Whenever I'm at her house for a week, I have to ask my dad for money or sneak some money from her purse so I can go buy food or something. And whenever she isn't sitting on her fat ass and actually talking to me or going out somewhere with me, her phone goes off constantly. It's just that bad.

Rolling my eyes, I grabbed my overnight bag then slipped on my Air Jordans and was out the door. I opened my car door and threw my bag into the backseat. I put my head against the steering wheel, clutching it in hopes of getting all my anger out. My sleeve fell down a tad bit and my fresh cuts were right in my face, which just made me clutch the wheel tighter. I shook my head then sat up, putting the key in the ignition and driving to Cora's.

Once I arrived, I parked in her driveway and grabbed my bag. I walked up the pathway leading to her house then knocked on the door. The door flew open to reveal Cora's mom who had a huge smile plastered on her face.

"Hello, Baylee. Please, come in." She moved to the side so I could walk in.

"Thanks, Kim." I smiled.

Since Cora was pretty much my only friend, I came to her house a lot. And by a lot... I mean a LOT. So, I grew pretty close to Kim, Cora's mother. And it just so happened that our parents started dating. Great for us, right?

"Cora's in her room. You can just head up." Kim said.

"Okay, thanks." I nodded my head and walked up the stairs.

I opened the door to Cora's room and smiled.

"Hola muchacho!" I startled her as she had her head in a book.

She looked up at me, her dirty blonde curls bouncing as she did. She glared at me then giggled.

"Hey, Amigos." She closed her book, sitting up and patting the spot beside her on her bed. I walked across the room then sat down beside her on the bed.

"What's the amazing news you had for me?" I asked, laying on my back and putting my feet in the railing of the second bed on her bunkbed.

"You know how I absolutely adore O2L?" Cora smirked, following my lead and putting her toes inbetween the rail and the matress above us.

"Hey! I like them too." I protested.

"I liked them first, and you barely ever watch them." Cora snickered.

"I watch them every day, you asshole." I smacked her arm.

"Okay, fine!" She gave in, putting her hands up in surrender. "Well, you know how we BOTH absolutely adore O2L?" Cora grinned.

"Yeah." I nodded my head, confused as to where this was going.

"And you know how they're going on DigiTour?" Her grin grew bigger.

She did not....

"You didn't!" My mouth dropped open.

"Oh, but I did! We're going to see them at DigiTour!" She screamed. then I screamed.

We engulfed each other in a hug and started talking about what it'll be like seeing them on stage. Not behind a computer screen, but on a stage right in front of us.

"They're not VIP tickets but they're tickets." Cora added.

"Anything is fine with me! I can't believe we're actually going to see Our Second Life..."

I can't wait.

(A/N): Helloo! If you're reading this story, just want to say that I really apreciate it! It may not be the best or very popular but it's worth the shot.

If you don't know who O2L (Our2ndLife) are, they are a group of Youtuber's, who I promise you'll love. Believe me, they're worth checking out! :D I'll try and post a photo of them on the side.

I'm going to work really hard on making this fan fiction a great one, I just hope people will read it and enjoy it.

Thank you for checking this out!

- Corrina