Chapter Three - Making Friends

"Be genuinely interested in everyone you meet and everyone you meet will be genuinely interested in you" - Rasheed Ogunlaru

Baylee's POV:

By the time we had everything unpacked, it was about 12:30 in the morning. But I wasn't tired yet. I could stay up all night! I'm too excited for tomorrow to come. I am hungry though.

"Cora, I'm going to the vending machines. Are you coming?" I ask my friend.

"No, fuck that. I'm too fat already." She replied.

"You sure? There could be some real good stuff..." I tried to persuade her. "And you're not fat, I am. " I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I know." Cora sighed. "Still, I'm not coming. Have fun," Cora dismissed me.

"Alright," I sighed. "If I get raped and killed, it's on you." I said as I opened the door.

"I can live with that," I heard Cora reply as I closed the door behind me.

I swear to god, she just might end up murdering me herself someday.

I looked down at my black sweat pants, watching as they poofed up with every step I took. What am I going to get to eat? I'm thinking Doritos. And some cream soda, if they have that. And maybe some chocolate as well...

After a few moments, I reached the room where the vending machines were. Lucky for me, no one was in there. I marched over to the vending machine that had the chips, and checked the coordinates for Sweet Chili Heat Doritos.

"C,2." I muttered to myself as someone entered the room. I didn't bother to look at who, but by their voices you could tell they were guys. Wait a second- I recognize those voices.

My head quickly shot in the direction of the voices. Just as I had suspected, right beside me stood none other than Jc Caylen and Kian Lawley. Am I dreaming? I must be dreaming.

I put in the coordinates for my Doritos, and put my money in. I reached down to grab my Doritos, but bounced my head off the glass of the vending machine instead.

"Ouch," I muttered, rubbing my head. I looked over at the boys and saw they were too busy arguing to notice me.

"Just go ask the worker for an exchange!" Jc said to Kian, clearly annoyed.

"No! I don't want to walk down there. It's not my fault the stupid machine doesn't take American money!" Kian shook his head.

"Well it looks like we're not getting snacks!" Jc threw his hands in the air.

I grabbed my Doritos and stood up.

"I-I got you," I managed to say, then handed them a five dollar bill.

The two boys turned to look at me, staring at me for a moment. My eyes locked with Jc's, making my stomach do flips. I broke the gaze and looked down at my bag of chips.

"No, we couldn't possibly take your money." Jc shook his head, pushing my hand back towards me.

"No, please. I insist." I smiled, putting the bill in Jc's hand.

"Are you sure?" Kian asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah, I'm sure." I smiled.

"Well, can we at least pay you back somehow?" Jc asked.

"That's not necessary," I shook my head, smiling slightly. "Meeting you was enough of a pay back." I blushed.

They're probably going to say something like "thanks for watching our videos. Would you like a picture?" Then leave. Like with every other fan.