𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃

To describe RAELYN WHITELAW as an altruist was to call the devil kind. That's not to say she was a bad person. She had her better points - like everyone. But Raelyn's life was centred around what Raelyn needed, what Raelyn wanted, and if she wanted to break that cycle, she would have broken it. But she did not, for underneath all the sarcasm and the glares, Raelyn liked to be alone, to self-sustain and watch empires fall and crash before her eyes. 

After all, why should she risk her neck and her life and her soul for those who would only cast her out, those who despise her, those monsters hiding in the bodies of men? Why should she help them? If they were trapped between the bloody flames of war and the spears and swords of dragonfire, they were dead already. And why bother saving those who are already dead?

Let them burn, Raelyn said. 

𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮

I first wrote this book when I was ten years old, and I first published it in 2015 (ages ago, I know). Since then, the characters have been changed, the plot has been rewritten, and the love interest has even been changed (yes, this is still a rewrite though, somehow). This story was the first fanfiction that I ever wrote, and it was, admittedly, only three chapters long and very bad. Now, it's about twenty, and has a sequel. After publishing and completing this, I plan to write the sequel, which I have been planning for a very long time. 

Raelyn is one of the most flawed OC's I've ever written, but I love her development throughout the story so much! She's one of my favourite characters to ever write, too. She does make some questionable decisions throughout the course of the book, though. 

This story is being completely rewritten, again, on Wattpad.  If you should see this story or an kind of similar plot/ storyline to it, then it that has been plagiarised.

Thank you for reading! 

translations and copies are illegally plagariased

WARNING: Language, Profanity, Violence, Cursing, Graphic Scenes, Potentially Triggering Scenes.

All Rights Reserved by me.

Characters created by JRR Tolkien and/ or Peter Jackson are not owned by me, and i claim no right to them. However, I claim the right to Raelyn and her plotline and story. 

 𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽 

katie mcgrath as Raelyn (Ryn) Whitelaw

( the hobbit cast as their respective characters

( the hobbit cast as their respective characters )