Part 8 Deku?

While the teachers were telling Kachan how to take care of me I had fallen asleep. I wasn't in a secure position so I started to fall. I had awakened from falling, but was caught by Kachan. Everyone was wide eyed and the same for me. Kachan grabbed some blankets from one of the teachers and wrapped me in them. I was still startled from the fall. After a minute I relaxed into the blankets and fell asleep.

(Katsuki's POV)

The teachers were telling me how to take care of Izuku. Izuku started to fall asleep, but wasn't in a secure position and started to fall. I rushed and caught him before he hit the floor. Everyone was wide eyed including me and Izuku. The teachers were holding blankets so I took them and wrapped them around Izuku. It took a minute for him to relax. I felt bad for him getting startled.

(Time Skip)

I had brought Izuku the otter home and was gonna go make him a meal for dinner. I was gonna change when Izuku started to wake up. He yawned and stretched quietly. I picked him up and took him to the kitchen. I put him on the counter. I grabbed some raw fish. I brought the fish too him and tried......Keyword TRIED. The little otter just refused. OTTERS EAT FISH THO. I then thought of cooking the fish for him. I walked to the stove and grabbed a pan. Little Izuku scampered over from the other side of the counter. He was watching me while I was cooking the fish. After the fish was done and cooled I gave it to him. After he finished the fish I picked him up and brought him upstairs to go to bed. When I placed him down he ran to the center of the room.

(Izuku's POV)

I had just had dinner which was cooked fish. Kachan had brought me upstairs for bed. Once in the room I had decided that I was gonna show him whom the little otter really was.  I jumped out of his arms and ran to the center of the room. I looked at him ready to activate my quirk. He watched me confused. I activated my quirk and became human in a tuxedo with a green tie. Once I finished the light my quirk creates disappeared. His eyes widened before he tackled me. When he looked up at me with tears in his eyes. I started to panic I didn't mean to make him cry. I sat up as he got off me. His mother came running up the stairs from her bedroom.

She came in the room yelling, "WTF WAS THAT?"

When she didn't see Kachan standing she looked down. She at first only saw her son, but saw me soon after. She tackled me just like Kachan did. When she looked up she didn't only have tears in her eyes, but on her face as well. She suddenly asked in a very quiet whisper that I almost couldn't hear it.

"Where have you been? Why didn't you come back sooner? It could have saved her." The last part she mumbled to the point I had to use my quirks to enhance my hearing more.

I then answered here questions and asked one of my own.

"I was trapped by villains, I could leave cause I was watched 24/7. The only reason I am here is cause I got them to trust me to go with them on an attack at the UA. I ran when we got there and got into the hero's custody. Also who could I have saved?" When I said the last part they looked at me with sadness, pity, and regret in their eyes.

Not just Kachan's mother but Kachan as well. Kachan spoke and when he did it felt like time slowed down.

"Izuku while you were trapped your mother committed suicide." My world had shattered.

When I looked away Kachan started to say I'm sorry Izuku and how he was too late but he was cut off by me.

I started to whisper "It's all my fault" multiple times slowly getting louder till I drowned out everything with my screams as I was cry a lot.

In the midst of screaming and crying with my eyes closed Kachan and his mother had hugged me. The both pulled me close to them telling me it was okay. Once I finally calmed down we went to bed. The whole time Kachan was hugging me like he was gonna lose me.

(Time Skip 7 days sorry I am just lazy >W<)

Kachan got up and gave me a uniform in my size, (When the school first sent him a uniform it was too small and deku's size so they just sent a bigger size and never took the other one back) the only bad thing was we still haven't been able to get the collar off. To make it easier to go to where ever we are going I turned in to a baby sized dragon and laid on his shoulders.

(So cute I loved this picture when I saw it)

We went to the train station and I made myself lay in a secure position. When we got on and some people looked at me strange. They have probably never had seen a dragon before.  After the train ride which made me sick, but I held it in. Once we got off I flew to the closest garbage can (Where I belong) and puked. After puking Kachan picked me up and placed me on his shoulders and kept on walking.

When he finally got to the school he headed to class. When he entered everyone was in awe when they saw he showed up with a little dragon on his shoulder. Kirishima asked him where I was but what I meant was me in my otter form. (His dragon form is from his nature dragon slayer quirk not his animal quirk) Kachan just forgot that he was the only one besides his mother that knew I was human. He knew that at this point I would have to explain. I flew off his shoulder and landed on the floor everyone watching including the teacher no one had noticed. I had shifted to my human form and looked at everyone.

They looked so confused so I shifted to my otter form to make things a little easier. While I shifted back into my baby dragon form I flew and laid on Kachan's head. He was pissed at me for it. He ripped me off his head and shoved me into the candy cane haired boy's arms. He started explaining how me and him were childhood friends. He then explained that I was kidnapped by the villains and the gave me quirks due to me being quirkless. A kid in the crowd asked if I was a nomu technically due to the multiple quirks. Well I would saw yea I technically would but I couldn't I was a dragon at the moment. Kachan also yelled at the kid for calling me a nomu after them see the last nomu they encountered. I just sat there awkwardly in the candy cane's arms. Their teacher finally got up and interrupted the class and told the class that hour 1 will begin soon.

(Editted 2/14/21)