Chapter 2 A Quick Battle

???: Now Answer me! WHERE IS THAT BITCH!!!
Alcatraz: Look...
Astrid: Astrid!
Alcatraz: Look Astrid this women your looking for isn't here. So do me a favor and stop yelling in my ear before I turn into a DAFF CUNT!
Astrid how a very confused face.
Astrid: What's a daff cunt?
Alcatraz: Wh-oh fuck. Sorry I'm not from around here. Just don't wo-
Kratos: Alright I've had enough!
She lifts Alcatraz up by his collar.
Alcatraz: H-Hey!
Kratos: *Mumbles So he can't hear her* Quiet Dear Let the Wife do the Talking.
She puts him behind her and gets into the view of Astrid. They are both the same Hight and get into each other's faces.
Atreus: Mom?
Alcatraz: It's alright get on my back.
Atreus: Why?
Alcatraz: Atreus....
Atreus: Alright fine fine.
He gets onto his back and Alcatraz ran out the door in Between them and jumps onto a tree with a branch big enough to support them both to sit on.
Kratos: Why are you here?
Astrid: To kill you.
Kratos: Why?
Astrid: I've been contracted to kill you.
Kratos: By who?
Astrid : They didn't give me a name they just promised a lot of money. Who knows maybe I'll get two treats out of this.
Kratos: What's that supposed to mean?
She said with a serious tone.
Astrid: Oh you know the money and that boy over there with your son she said pointing to you and giving you a Seductive look.
Alcatraz began to shake.
Atreus: What is she talking about Alcatraz?
Alcatraz: *Shaking* I'll tell you when you older.
Kratos then gets in front of Astrid face While practically having a boobie jousting match.
Atreus: What are they doing with there Tits?
Alcatraz then slowly turns his head and looks Atreus in the eyes.
Alcatraz: How do you know what they are?
Atreus: What.......I was breast feed. Where you not breast feed?
Alcatraz: Dammit Atreus!
Astrid looks back at Alcatraz and lick her lips.
Astrid: I'm gonna fuck him after I kill you. Then we'll raise a family together!
Kratos: Alcatraz is off limits!
Astrid begins to throw blows at Kratos while she just tanks them.
Astrid: Oh I'm sorry last time I checked he.
Punch
Astrid: Isn't your husband which means he.
Punch
Astrid: Will be MINE!!!
Kratos the catches her punch and starts to absolutely obliterate her with a furry of her own punch's. And with her last punch she punched her into a huge bolder hoping it knocked her out.
But it didn't she walked out and her wounds began to heal.
Alcatraz: That's not good.
Astrid: *Crack* Finally a challenge!
After she said that she lunged at Kratos and upper cutted her through the roof and the other side of the house.
Alcatraz/Atreus: Mom!/Kratos!
Alcatraz: (Fuck I have to help her!) Atreus I'm going to go help your mom you stay here!
Atreus: Okay!
He jumped down from the branch and landed creating a small crater.
Astrid jumped from the roof down towards the ground while punching it to try and smash Kratos Head in. Luckily she moved out of the way before it could hit.
Kratos: Your not human are you?
Astrid: I may or may not be a Demi God! Now Die!
She pulled out her sword a swung it toward Kratos but you got in the way and did a guard stance.
*Shatter*
The sword had broken on impact.
Alcatraz: Well that's new.
Astrid: Wow you broke my sword. You know what Kratos I'll give this round to you BUT next time I'll kill you then I'm taking this handsome pice of meat with me~
She winks at Alcatraz and walks away purposely swaying her hips back in to the forest until they couldn't see her.
Alcatraz walked back over to the tree and caught Atreus who jumped down.
Atreus: Well That was interesting!
Alcatraz: Yeah I guess it was.
Kratos: H-Hey Alcatraz.
Alcatraz turned around and noticed Kratos was Messing with her ponytail and had a huge blush on her face.
Alcatraz: Yeah?
Kratos: Follow me I want to show you something. Atreus stay here!
Atreus: Ok.
So Alcatraz followed her behind the house and what she did next completely caught him off guard.
She grabbed his face and Kissed him on the right on the lips. While his was off guard she slipped her tongue in and he passed out with blood coming out his nose.
She let him go and put his face in between her breast.
Kratos: Thank you Alcatraz. (I'm falling for him. Maybe this is what Frey would want me moving on and I found the perfect man for it. I'm in love with Alcatraz~) I love you Alcatraz.
He didn't answer.
Kratos: Alcatraz?
She moved he face to see that he had passed out.
Kratos: Sigh-This is going to be a long journey. But it'll be worth it in the end because I'll have some one to spend the rest of my life with.
Frey POV
Frey: She's moving on that's good. Thank you Alcatraz I owe you one.
                             Alcatraz POV
Kratos: Alright let's pack up and leave. We are going to get to the top of that mountain and release Frey's ashes on the mountain. Remember that.
Atreus: Yes Mom.
Alcatraz: Alright when you guys are ready just let me know.
Kratos: I'm Good. Atreus?
S
Atreus: Good to go.
Alcatraz: Hey. How long will it take to get there any way?
Kratos: Well with out any disturbances we could make it on food in a day. But that isn't the case. There's this Black most there. We
Might have to pay a witch bitch a little visit.
Alcatraz: You Don't like her do you?
Kratos: Oh you have no idea!
Alcatraz: Alright.....well let's get started.
They began the long start of Journey up the Mountain.

End