déjà vu

I suggest listening to Bloom - Troye Sivan while reading this.

Roseanne Park
I woke up with an extreme headache but that didn't stop me from knowing that I'm in a foreign room, this is not my bed. Did I hook up with a random stranger? I looked at myself and exhaled as I saw my clothed body. I looked around and saw a table with medicine and water on it. I took the medicine and drank the water. I sat on the bed, trying to reminisce the events last night.

"Rosie, Rosie!" Lisa, one of the best and well known photographers exclaimed as she saw her best friend enter the building.

"What got you so excited this early, Lisa?" Roseanne said with a smile forming on her lips, caused by the enthusiasm of the blonde-haired photographer.
"Well, you got work to do, a lot. Nike just called and they want you to be their photographer for the Nike x Louis Vuitton collaboration!" Lisa said, clapping and giggling as she told her every detail.

"And? I've done this with them a lot of times before, Lalisa!" Roseanne said, laughing.

"Oh, I forgot the most important part. Their pairing you with the best, hottest, and prettiest people! The producers will be investing shit ton of money on this project." The blonde replied, laughing at her own mistake.

"Really? Who am I working with?"

"Well they said it'll be better if you could meet the model in person, They'll be sending you the details of your meeting soon. Now, we have to celebrate this!"

"Let me guess, I can't say no?"

"Of course you can't! This will be a good opportunity for you, you're already the best photographer in the world but we need to use that as a leverage, we need to expose you more and a gig like this is just perfect! Pick me up at my place at 7 PM, we're going to celebrate this with drinks!"

I just laughed at her, she's always so cheerful and energetic. I'm glad she's my best friend but she just gets too wild sometimes, haha.

It was 6 PM and I was getting ready for our celebration, since I'm just going to go there to celebrate, I just picked casual clothes: baggy jeans, Chanel cropped top, Vetements heels. I checked myself in the mirror, God I am so hot, then finally went to my car and drove off.

We are now at the bar, there's actually six of us: Lisa, Me, Seulgi, Joy, Sana, and Nayeon. Lisa and I are photographers while the other four were models, we met them at a shoot we did years ago and we became friends ever since. We talked about casual stuff and how gay Sana is but everyone knew that. There was laughter everywhere, I love this. Being with the people I care about and just forgetting about everything for a while. Yet, something was still not right, there's something inside of me that was waiting to be ignited. Believe me, I have hooked up a lot of beautiful people, models even, but the fire was never ignited.​​​​​

My thoughts were interruped by Lisa. She nudged me and whispered to my ear.

"They just contacted me. They said you'll be meeting the model at this bar, she's on her way here right now."

"Okay. Why do they keep contacting you, though? Shouldn't they talk to me?" I said, a frown on my face.

"Well I didn't give them your number since you could decline the offer but I'll give it to them later." She said and playfully winked at me. Ugh, Lalisa. I just rolled my eyes at her and playfully smiled.

"Wait, how am I supposed to know who she is? Can't I atleast know her name?"

"They said her name's Jennie Kim. Does it ring a bell?"