⤷ Chapter 3

Your my favourite place, to go to when my mind searchs for peace.

~ Atticus ~

I'm sitting down next to Mack, and she looking down at her hands.

"You okay?" I ask he and she nods.

"Oh, yeah I'm fine, just got a lot on my plate?" I frown.

"Where is your plate? I swear you get stranger every time I meet you," I say and we laugh. Lela comes out with a beautiful blue dress and i gush over it. 

"My perfect waves, Lela that is beautiful," I say and the girls nod there heads agreeing.

"I'm going to get some snacks, i'll be right back!" I say, i walk down the stairs only to hear a noise, and I feel my foot slip, and brace for  the cold hard floor, only to fall into big strong arms. 

"Are youse okay?" I hear Butchy say, and i look up to see Butchy and i sigh.

"You saved my life," I whisper, and he smiles down at me.

"Yeah, i'll do it more than once for youse," He says back and i giggle as he helps me back up, i hear the girl singing.

"I better go, Butchy but thanks..." I say but I get interrupted by his lips on mine. I felt my heart stop and i melted into him as i brought my arm around his neck, pulling him close to me.

"Amelia, will you be my girlfriend?" Butchy asks and i bite my lip looking into his big brown eyes, and i could have sworn they sparkled.

"Yes, but I must go back up stairs," I say, and Butchy pouts, i giggle seeing his reaction, as he lets me go and I walk up the stairs stopping halfway to look back at him, to see him watching me go up the stairs and he gives me a wink, I feel my cheeks go red and walk up to the room. I open the door to see the girls, and they are dressing u Mack.

"There you are, i thought you got lost, hey where are they snacks?" Lela asks confused and i go red.

"Butchy asked me out, as in girlfriend, boyfriend," I say and they all gsp and run over.

"What did you say?" Lela asks smiling, and i smile, and they squeal.

"I can't believe my brother and bestfriend are together, we have to do you up as well as Mack, come on!" Lela says and I smile.

"Calabunga!" I say, and Lela shakes her head.

I turn to the mirror and gasp, I would never be caught dead in an outfit like this, but know i am.

"You both look gorgeous, Amy Butchy will love it!" Lela says and i go red.

"Good, cause we want our girl to look the best around her boyfriend," Cheche says and i smile at her.

"Thanks guys, i look amazing..." I say, as i see it shows of all of my curves.

> The next day <

The girls and I enter Big Momma's the next day and everyone turns around as we walk over, and I see Lugnut, tap's Butchy on the shoulder. Butchy turns around only for his eyes to widen, as i stand in front of him.

"Hey, Butch" I say nervous and i chuckle, and i look up.

"You look like the most beautiful girl i have ever seen and i smile as my cheeks go red. 

"Come and sit with us," Butchy puts out his hand and i take it, as he leads me to there table/booth and he climbs in with me following.

"So i was wondering if your doing anything, today?" He asks and i shake my head.

"You wanna go for a walk down the beach?" He asks and I smile.

"That would be lovely, Butch," I say, taking his hand and lacing my fingers with his, as i lean my head on his shoulder.

"Amelia!" I hear Tanner says and i jump, to see Tanner and Seacat, Rascal and Giggles behind him.

"How could you betray us, like this!" Seacat says and i shake my head.

"Guys, I don't want Jelly, just calm down, I love him, and he loves me and where together because of that, Tanner please you have to understand that," I say, and he nods.

"Okay, i understand little sis," He says and i smile up at him as, Butchy snakes his arm around my waist. 

"Come on lets go for a walk!" Butchy says and we walk out of Big Momma's to to the sand, and walk on the hard sand, with our fingers laced together.

"I still can't believe that, Tanner let this happen," I say to Butchy who smiles at me.

"I'm glad," Butchy says, and i hear a crash, and look up to the see the light tower, and gasp as lightening, strikes come on out.

"We need to warn everyone," Butchy says and i nod, we run back to big Momma's and onto the stage.

"Everyone listen," I say, and they all turn around.

"Lest camonba, wants to destroy us," Butchy says.

"He's got a weather machine, that will stop the tide," I say and the surfers gasp.

"And rust all of our bikes," Butchy says, and the bikers gasp this time.

"He has Brady and Mack captive in a hidden location,"

"We need your help?" Tanner asks.

"Us!" Rascals says.

"I think she meant us!" Rugnut says.

"I mean all of us!" I say, 

"Our only hope is to work together, and free our friends and destroy that weather machine before it destroys our world!" Butchy says, and i nod.

"Why should we do anything with them!" Tanner says annoyed,

"We don;t wanna do anything with you first!" Seacat says and I look to Butchy. 

"Together we can help each other!" Butchy says,

"Yeah well, why should we listen to you?" Tanner says.

"I'd never thought i would have anything in common with a surfer, that is until I took a surf with Amelia," Butchy says and i feel my heart melt and my cheeks go red.

"In fact, all the fighting ever did for us was stop, us seeing what we all have in common!" I say.

"Big Momma's, the beach and us," Butchy says the last part as he laces our fingers together raising them. Tanner, comes up and I gasp as he squares up to Butchy who keeps a straight face, he brings up his hand and i gasp silently, only for him to wipe a tear and everyone aw's.

"I love you sis, now let's do this!" Tanner says and i feel tears prick my eye but i blink them back. 

"Lets go!" Seacat says, and we run to the light tower. 

*To be continued*