⤷ Chapter 4

She loved him with a messy heart. 

~ Randy Mascorro ~

Were running to the lighthouse and Butchy entwines our hands, only to see a ray gun.

"Look a ray that is  where they are!" I hear Lela say and i stop and Butchy stops us all.

"Look, i gotta be honest I'm not big with light houses, for some people its snake, for some people it's heights, for me it's lighthouses..." He says getting scared.

"whoo, you can do this, where all with you! What do you say?"

"Yeah, Butch," I say squeezing his hand, trying to comfort him.

"Who, my fear is gone, lets go!" He says, and we continue running to the lighthouse. We run in only to see Mack and Brady, i run over to them with Butchy, and I see the rest of them trying to smash the machine.

"Amelia!" Brady says.

"Butchy?" Mack says.

"Mack!" Butchy says.

"Brady!" Amelia says.

"We are here to save you!" I say, then look up to Butchy and smile up at him. I see Struts and Seacat rubbing of the doctors work and he looked like he was crying.

"Look at that Brady, they got together all by themselves," I hear Mack whispers and i smile up at Butchy, with my hand on his chest.

"Where here to save you!" Butchy says and I smile over at the pair.

"Oh yeah!" We say in sinc, as Mack gives us a look and i see rope, and i untie Mack and Butchy unties Brady. Then everyone is attacking the machine with everything, we have.

"We can't break this thing apart!" Rascal says and i shake my head, as i look at it.

"Wait, this motor isn't much different than the motor you guys fix all the time!" Lela says to Butchy.

"She's right!" Butchy says, as he's trying to screw drive something.

"But it's too hard to get to, without taking the whole thing apart,"

"Not for me it isn't!" I say pulling out a bobby pin, and climb up to unscrew it, only for it to start sparking and i go to step back.

"Sis watch out!" I hear Tanner say as i lose my footing, only to fall into Butchy's arm and i smile up at him, and he rests his forehead on mine. 

"Lets go, this whole thing is going to blow!" I hear Lugnut yell, and smoke starts to come out of the bottom. Butchy, places me down and grabs my hand and we run down the stairs and out of the lighthouse with everyone else. 

"I look up at the light house once we get halfway to Big Momma's and see the lighthouse blow up, and everyone cheers. I feel someone tug my arm and Butchy smashes his lips on mine, and I kiss back, giggling when he breaks away.

"I love you Lia," He says and i gush.

"I love you to Butch," I say back, and give him a huge bear hug.

"Come on, let's get back to Big Momma's!" Tanner says and we all chase after him, running only to see Brady and Mack.

"We did it!" Tanner says, and i laugh.

"Of course, because girls can do anything boys can do," Lela and i say in sinc, i stop running when I get to Brady and Lela.

"We have to get back home," Brady says, and i look over to Mack.

"What... no stay, you'll love it here, it's always just like this, perfect," I say. 

"Where we are going it's perfect to, I'm going to make sure of it,"

"Hey, you guys saved Big Momma's, and for that we are to you gratefully grateful," Butchy says and i nod.

"Ever since you guys got here it's been like, a different world,"

"It's not just because of us," Mack says and i start crying, and reach for my necklace.

"Oh," I take my necklace of and put it around Mack's neck, and clip it on.

"Friendship forever," Mack says and I feel tears prick my eyes.

"Forever," I say back taking her hands.

"Yeah," Mack says and gives me a big hug, I see Rascal pass over there board to Mack, and i give Brady a big hug,

"Calabunga," I say and he laughs with me.

"Are you sure your ready?" I see Brady ask, and Mack nods.

"Yeah," Mack says and I feel tears going down my face as they get ready to go, and Butchy comes closer to me and wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me close, and I lean my head on his shoulder. We all wave at them as they run into the surf, and i look up to Butchy who smiles down at me and then after them, and stop right before the water. 

"I can't believe there gone..." I say, and Butchy takes my hand.

"They aren't gone forever, they will be back," He says and kiss my cheek as i hug him sideways.

THE END