Serendipity

(A/N so Serendipity is a rather fast chapter and it is just some kind of intro, from clinomania the story begins, I personally don't like this chpater, but enjoy!)

When Jungkook arrived home, his father wasn't in the mood, well was he ever? Jungkook climbed the stairs as quietly as he could and throw his body on warm, comfy bed.

He was thinking about little light creature he met earlier. Was it real? Or was it just his imagination?

He sighed rubbing his eyes and enjoying phophenes he was seeing. It is quite weird, you can't see, but yet all those colourful lights are actually shining, was that also his imagination?

 It was 9pm by now, Jungkook was still in his bed, looking at the ceiling. The old, shining, plastic stars over there still looked so special to him and kinda realistic to his mind.

He still has the same dream he had 10 years back when he was only 7. A dream, that one day, he will be able to reach, not  just stars on his ceiling, but even the stars in the universe.

He didn't want to leave the earth walking small under the shining stars. After few more minutes of his night-thinking, Jungkook finally fell into a peaceful dreamland.

The next day

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I was entering the school thinking about yesterday what an interesting day. I still can't get over the light creature I've seen. I'm not even sure if my mind was just making me feel oblivion and played nefarious games with me.

Agh, why is human mind so complicated?

I entered the classroom and sat with my friend,  Hoseok. His name always made me feel something, it was a powerful name, even if I didn't know why.

He smiled with his, well known, smile that was hiding so much pain and I could feel that, but I never bothered myself asking him why.

"Hey Kookie, what's up?" he asked closing the book he was reading.

"Nothing much, happy to be out of that hell of the four walls at home." he sighed, knowing what I was talking about.

"You can always come at my place..I told you that for like million times."I just smiled at him not even bothering to answer since he knew the answer.

The teacher came in and class began. It was just one more boring math lecture. The teacher always said how only some of us had talent for math, but the thing is I never believed in word 'talent' it was just a word that expressed someon's ability to do what they loved.

If I loved math I could be Einstein. Tsch. I rolled my eyes and I could see Hoseok forming a small smile at my facial expressions from the corner of my eyes.

I wanted to ask him why is he smiling but I was stopped by knock at the doors. Teacher said come in and beautiful, tall, boy came in.

"Well class, this is the new student, please introduce yourself." She smiled to the boy and he looked at us. And I could see he was different. His body spoken with harmony and courage. Something I haven't seen since my mother passed away. I smiled, in the corner of my eyes seeing Hoseok smiling aswell.

"Well hello everyone!" He started quite energetic, sending us a boxy smile. "My name is Kim Taehyung and I'm from far Korea and no it's not that place where you eat dogs" he joked a bit making us all laugh.

"I hope we will all be good friends!" he finished, looking at me. I blushed softly, looking down.

"Okay Taehyung, you may sit with Jimin now." teacher said and the named boy sat infront of me with Jimin.

For the rest of the class I was studying his back. His aura was so bright. Orphicly bright. I just can'r explain the feeling I felt while looking at him. And no, it wasn't ephermal. It lasted even when the class was over and we were all in canteen.

Taehyung's P.O.V.

We were now at lunch and I was sitting at the table with Jimin and his friends.

"Okay TaeTae so, the grumpy one is Yoongi and he is my boyfriend!!" Jimin said while the green-haired boy just lazily nooded so I could notice him, I smiled.

"The lovey-dovey couple are Namjoon and Jin. They are like father and mother of the group. Namjoon is quite good with words, while Jin is quite rude with words." They all smiled while the Jin guy looked pissed.

"YOU LITTLE BRAT!!" But Namjoon calmed him down, before he even scolded Jimin. They are funny I can tell.

"The smiling idiot is Hoseok," I nodded at him "and the guy who looks like he just survived the hunger games is Jungkook" he finished and I looked at Jungkook.

He smiled at me and I felt peroxism out of this view. His appearance was ethernal and orphic. He made me feel so small.

The time stopped, I knew it was him. And I couldn't thank God more for giving me this moment to live.

Jungkook blushed a bit, which was ineffable. Just by one look into his eyes, I was in some kind of utopia.

"Hi Jungkook" i whispered, smiling a bit. "Hi" he whispered back, softly, but loud enough for me.

"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" I said without thinking and boy blushed again.

"I-uh..my mum..she used to tell me that all the time.." he smiled looking back at me.

"Used?" I asked, rather curious.

He just nodded and muttered something that came off like "she's dead" and I felt so bad at that moment.

"I'm sorry Kookie.." he nodded, looking down.

"Don't be sad, you're really beautiful. Like flower, ineffable on your own way. Ethernal, may I say."

"How can you say that? We just met.." he said pouting a bit.

"It doesn't matter my flower, I feel like I've known you for years." He looked at me. He was so different. Do damn different. The whole table was smoking right now, but he looked sick from the smell of that toxic burning death in leaf.

I looked at my pretty flower, he was munching on his sandwich, clearly daydreaming at this point. So beautiful, my orphic flower.