Unaired Chapter #14 {Who Was Maya Hart?}

"Hey Maya. Can we talk?" Lucas asks

"All we ever do is talk" She says.

"Can we talk about one specific thing?" He asks.

"Sure" Maya says.

Right now they are in Maya's room. Lucas was sitting on the floor, leaning up against the bed while Maya was laying on her stomach on the bed.

"When we first met how come you told me you didn't like the word someday?" Lucas asks.

Maya felt herself immediately tense up. "Why do you want to know?" She asks.

"It's weird to hate a word" Lucas says.

"No it's not. Everyone hates the word moist" Maya says.

"Sit up" Lucas says and stands up.

Maya does as told and Lucas comes and sits across from her.

"You know I don't like when you lie on your stomach" Lucas says.

"I know" Maya says.

"When your dad left did he say he would be back someday?" Lucas asks.

"No but even if he did I would never believe him" Maya says.

"Then why do you not like the word? There has to be a past behind it" Lucas says.

"Fine Lucas. I'll tell you. When I was fifteen I dated this boy. He was eighteen and went off to college at NYU. I trusted him when I really shouldn't have" Maya says a little too loudly.

"What did he do?" Lucas asks.

Maya calmed down a little.

"Joshy, it's me" Maya yells through the apartment he was renting with a few of his friends. Maya didn't get a response which was pretty unusual considering four people live here. "Josh" Maya yells again.

She walks through the apartment and goes to his room and opens the door. What she saw still burns in her mind to this day.

She saw a girl who was definitely much other then Maya in nothing but a bra and shorts on top of a shirtless Josh, kissing him.

Josh was too caught up in the moment to even notice Maya. Maya was standing in the doorway with tears in her eyes not believing what she was seeing.

It took about a minute for the girl to notice Maya and stop kissing Josh. Josh looks at the girl confused then looks up and notices Maya. The girl Josh was with smirked. Maya turns around and starts walking to the door. Josh got her off immediately and chased Maya through the house.

"Maya, listen I can explain" Josh says and grabs her wrist to turn her around.

"Don't bother. There is absolutely nothing to explain. I wasn't seeing you enough and you couldn't stay loyal" Maya says and starts walking out the door.

"Maya" Josh says and she slams it.

He never chased her. He never called, texted or apologized. He never talked to her again.

"I'm so sorry that that happened to you" Lucas says.

"Don't be. I'm over it" She says. "Besides I'm in a much better relationship now and I get to have your baby in a couple months"