Unaired Chapter #16 {Adopted}

{unreleased story}

Sabrina's POV:

Let me give you a little background on my life. I'm a signer and actress and a pretty popular one. Right now my life is mainly touring, writing music and meeting fans. About seven years ago I starred on a Disney channel show called Girl Meets World. That was really what made my career take off. But of course I had to make a sacrifice.

A couple weeks after I got casted on the show I got pregnant. Now that almost lost me the role because Disney channel didn't want a pregnant thirteen year old (Yes I know too young) on ones of there shows. Micheal Jacobs, our director talked Disney into letting me keep the job. He said that it would be good for my co star and best friend, Rowan who was only twelve at the time to grow up a little more before the show started because originally they said she was too young.

So they also had all control on what happened to the baby after birth. They said I could get a abortion and that would start filming for the show a lot sooner but I said no way. I had to put it up for adoption. They didn't want me having a baby and working on set, they thought it would be too much of a distraction and I wasn't even allowed to let the whole pregnancy get out to the public. I basically had to live in hiding from the time I was four months pregnant to after I had the baby. Luckily not many people knew who I was at that point. I'm kinda glad it didn't get out though.

When I had her I got to hold her once which I'm glad I got to do. I also think that made it harder to let her go.

I know where the baby is now, her name and who she is with. She is now a six year old girl named Mallory. She lives somewhere in Southern California with her mom, or adopted mother.

As for her biological father, he's just some boy I was friends with in my hometown which is Pennsylvania. I never told him about her and probably never will. I still talk to him every once in a while.

So now I'm twenty years old, I'm constantly on the road. That's about to stop in a little bit because I'm going to start filming a new movie called Adventures In Babysitting. It's a remake of the original one.

I have a concert tonight in California. I'm really excited about it because a lot of my family and friends are coming.

Me and Sarah are hanging out in my green room right now.

I check the time and it was five thirty. It's time for my meet and greet to start.

"I have to go do my meet and greet. I'll see you later" I say to Sarah.

"Bye" Sarah says and I leave the room.

The hardest part of every meet and greet is meeting the little kids. I take a good look at every little girls face to see if it's her. It never is. I do that every where. Just walking down the street I do it. I'm just always looks for her. I'm not allowed to contact her until she is eighteen so the second she turns eighteen I'm finding her unless she comes to find me first.

I met about twenty fans. Three of them being young girls around six. Then finally the little girl I have been looking for, for the past six years came in. I just know it's her. She looks just like me but with curly hair. Her dad had really curly hair but he kept it really short so you couldn't tell. And also her mom came in with her and it was the lady I gave my baby to. I met Mallory's mom before I gave her up.

"Hi cutie. What's your name?" I ask her. I have to make it seem like just a regular meet and greet with a fan.

"I'm Mallory" She says.

"You're really cute" I say.

"Thank you. I love your music and Girl Meets World. I want to be a actress and singer when I grow up just like you" She says. I love her already.

"Thank you. I bet you can do that. How about I make one's of your dreams come true and you come sing a song with me on stage" I say.

Her face lights up "I would love to!" She says.

"Great" I say. By now the security guards were trying to rush her out. I still had to get a picture with her. We posed for the picture. I went with the usual pose I do with little kids, a side hug type thing.

"I'll see you during the show" I say and she walks out.

I meet the rest of the fans and then went to Sarah's dressing room. I had to tell her.

"Sarah your never going to believe who I just saw" I say when I walk in.

"Knock next time. I could have been getting dress and who did you see?" She asks.

"Remember Mallory?" I ask.

"It's kinda hard to forget her" She says.

"I saw her and she's so big now and she is beautiful and she is going to come sing Can't Blame A Girl For Trying with us" I say.

"That's great" She says.

"I know. I can't wait" I say.