Chapter 14

Ariel's POV
Today is the day I graduate. I was so excited. Rebekah wanted to help me get ready. She did my makeup and Caroline did my hair while the other girls picked out my outfit and shoes.
"I can't believe you're graduating and then tomorrow you're leaving with Elijah to travel," Elena said.
"I know," I squealed.
I was so excited to travel.
"Done," They said.
I looked amazing. My was a straightened. I had a smokey eye and lip gloss on. My dress was Elijah's favorite color. A pale shade of green. (I have no idea what his favorite color is so let's pretend it's pale green or just a green) My shoes were flats. They didn't trust me with heels. I fell last time I wore them.
"Amazing!!!" They squealed.
"Let's go," We heard Jenna yell up the stairs.
We all ran or jogged down the stairs. We raced out the door and into the cars. I was the only one graduating today. I'm graduating early.

-Time Skip- After Graduation
I was officially out of school. I ran to Elijah and jumped into his open arms.
"We travel finally," I said after giving him a sweet, innocent kiss.
"Yes we can," He whispered to me.
"You two aren't leaving just yet," Nik said behind us.
"And why not?" Elijah asked.
"We're having a party," Caroline said stepping up beside him.
"Okay but a small one," I said.
"Okay," The girls said before an evil glint was in their eyes.
"It's not gonna be a small party," Elijah said.
"Nope," I said.

-Time Skip- Party Time
I stayed in my dress for the party. It was much bigger than Elijah and I thought it was gonna be. I mean the whole school was there. Everyone was congratulating me on graduating. But after the party Jenna helped me pack my clothes, shoes, makeup and hair stuff. She started to cry when we finished. The next day she wouldn't let me out of the house. Like she literally held me to the ground and wouldn't let me go. Nik and Damon had to hold her back. Elijah and I rushed off to the car. We got in and made our way to the airport to go to our first destination, London.

The End.....