Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning in Ray's car. He was driving hopefully to my house, though I couldn't tell cause I was still waking up. He seemed to be wearing different clothes than before, though it didn't seem too much different. I then finally sat up and tried talking to him, though no words were able to be released. He then glanced at me for a second then turned back to the road.
"Seems like you had a good night." He said.
"I guess so, where are we heading to?" I asked him.
"I'm taking you home." He responded. "I'm sorry I didn't take you when you asked me to." 
I've never actually seem him apologize before, kind of shock to me.
"I-it's fine." I said.
"We'll be there within an hour to thirty minutes." He pointed out. I just nodded and looked out the window beside me. I kept thinking about the nightmare I had last night, it was completely terrifying. I then turned back to look at him. I wondered if he could ever want to kill me or could. I know humans don't have anything special going for them, though I don't think he's completely human himself. He didn't seem that way nor did he act like it. He was always confident and I always felt like he was more in control. So, I considered the possibility he was a human hybrid, though I couldn't be for sure about that. 
"Ray." I finally said.
"Yeah?" He asked.
"Did u have any dreams last night?" I asked.
"Like what kind?" 
"Scary ones."
He then looked odd, something about his face seemed off. I can see he felt worried about something though I don't know what it could be.
"Yeah, plenty of them." He said. He didn't look happy about it, so I didn't continue to talk about, though he turned to me in confusion.
"What dream did you have last night exactly?" He asked.
"I rather not say." I said while looking away and looking back to the window.
"Come on, don't hide stuff from me." He said.

I seriously considered the fact that something would go wrong if I were to tell him, but I didn't want to ruin our friendship as I nearly did last night.
"I had a dream about you killing me." I responded.
"Heh, why would I ever kill you?" He asked with chuckle.
"You screamed at me saying it's my fault she's dead." I responded.
"Do you know who this she could be?" He asked curiously.
"No, there were no hints or anything." I responded.
He looked as if he tried to figure it out himself, though there wasn't enough to upon. 
"Whoever this she is, lets hope it'll never happen." He said with a smile. He kinda gave me a smile too. "Anything else particular about the dream?" He asked. I thought for a moment and realized that there was his arm that I could remember.
"Yeah your right arm was different." I responded.
"Different how?" He asked.
"Different as in, it wasn't human, more nightmarish or demon like." I responded.
He hesitated a bit before speaking. "Demon you say, very odd...odd indeed." 
I sat there looking at the window again an wondering would could possibly be next. Would there be more dreams like this again or was it just a coincidence. I then remembered Kendall, maybe he knew something about her and I could base her around.
"Ray, do you know a girl named Kendall?" I asked him. 
"Kendall, she's the one girl I could trust with my life." He responded with a smile. 
"Who is she to you?" I asked.
"She's the love of my life, the one thing keeping me alive and keeping my hopes up."
She sounded extremely nice for a girl like her, though I probably don't have the full story. I smiled at the idea that Ray wasn't alone if things ever went down for him. I watched the window once more, I could feel as if something was grabbing my heart. My breath began to disappear and my vision foggy,
"R-Ray I-I can't b-breathe!" I yelled.
He stopped the car and grabbed onto me. 
"Chase stay with me man!" He commanded. 
My breath was rushing out of my lungs, my vision then went back to pure darkness. In the darkness, I could hear a voice.
"I'll see you tomorrow." The voice said. It was a female voice, it was really familiar. Though, I didn't know if this person was trust worthy or not.