//2//

I turned my back started to run. I ran out of the school.

Why I have to be like this?

Why can't I be one of those normal kids?

I'm so stupid.

There were a lot of things going on in my mind. I ran to my spot. I always go there when I feel upset or alone. And I always feel all and upset if you look. So you can say that I always go there and sit. Some days I even sleep there. My family doesn't really care about me. I actually can understand them. Who wants a dyslexic boy with a lot of problems.

I saw my spot. The view was beautiful like always. I climbed the big rock and sat on it. I hugged my legs and started to watch the view. I could see all the city from here. My school, my house, hospital, little cars trying to reach their house for see their families. I didn't have a family. I had 3 people in my house. 3 people didn't even know who I am. 3 people didn't care about me. I looked down.

Even though I couldn't read anything I still had a lot of books. I could only finish a book in a week. I picked my book from my bag. I looked at the page for 10 minutes and I couldn't understand a word. I sighed and layed back. I looked at the sky. I saw the stars. My only friends. I saw how they shine. I felt the wind on my skin. It was so calming. Wind told me to sleep. Sleep to avoid the pain. The pain in you head.

I closed my eyes. I couldn't sleep. I get up and took my book again. This time I was reading with my phones flashlight. I spent my night with trying to read a book again.

I read 3 pages. And I felt my eyelids began to get heavy. I wanted to finish the chapter I was reading. But I couldn't. My vision got blurry.

"P-per no that's a b. Ber- ugh." I slapped myself with my book. But something popped on my mind,

That girl.

"It's not a bad thing to be bad at reading." That girls was the first girl who talked to me in this school. Why would she wanted to talk to me. She even looked at me and touch me. She probably pitied me.

I closed my eyes and saw her friendly look. She wasn't pitying me. She was trying to be my friend. But rejected her. I missed my chance to have a real friend.