//12//

"That's a 'h' Michael." Said Emma smiling. I couldn't do it. Again. I failed once again. I had tears in my eyes. I was so weak. Why even try? I can't read anything. I can't do anything. I was laying on my stomach. I let out a sigh and let my head fall on the rock. Which hurt like hell but I didn't give a damn. I was already crying it doesn't matter. Emma screamed. I didn't know why she did that.

"I can't do this." I said while my head still on the rock. My eyes were shut. I turned to Emma who was looking at me like a was kind of a monster.

"What?" I said while looking at her.

"M-Michael your f-forehead." she closed her eyes with her hands. My forehead was aching I knew but it wasn't anything that I couldn't stand. I touched my forehead and felt something liquid. My forehead was bleeding.

"Oh." was the only thing that came out from my mouth. It was probably a little cut. What can a rock do? Cut all of my forehead? No. I put the book which was on my hand on my face trying to cover my face.

Emma haven't say anything since she said my head was bleeding. I let go of the book on my face and looked at her. Her face was really pale. Like a paper.

"Are you okay?" She removed her hands from her eyes and pulled the book from my hand.

"Michael." she said while showing me the book page which was on my head a few minutes ago. It was full of blood. A lot of blood. And probably my blood.

I panicked. I didn't know it was bleeding this hard. I tried to wipe the blood from my forehead but it wasn't working. My hands were in blood. I got up but couldn't walk. I was dizzy my I saw black spots in front of my eyes and fell down. And it was all black now.