Introduction

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and events are fictitious, unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be produced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or any by means, without the prior permission of the author. Plagiarism is a crime.

This story contains mature contents and themes that are not suitable for very young audiences, below 18 years old. Read at your own risk.

___________________________

Caleb Klent Xavier the ultimate womanizer of their gang. He's a Mafia member, a wealthy business man who loves fucking and flirting a lot of girls from time to time. It was like his hobby and stress reliever at the same time.

He can get whatever he wants. Just his name, mention it and he'll have it. But there's a woman who loathe his existence a lot. A first ever woman who punch him and kick him on his 'jewel' very hard. A woman he fantasize every night because of it's sexy ass. A woman whom happened to be his secretary, Charmaine Perez, A woman he wants to get by hook or by crook.

A/N: Isusulat ko after ng story ni Giovanni 'Van' Rios.