Part 2 (short)

Jc...he was helping shaye making her feel better... "he is a dick" jc said. "If I had you I wouldn't ever do that to u"... He leans in and asks if he could kiss her."yes" said shaye..

SHAYES POV

I woke up in his bedroom he smiles and looks at me and gives me a kiss on my cheek. (She looks at the clock) "OH NO!!! holli is probably worried sick about me!!" "Luv you bye babe I'll call u later". "Luv you to bye." jc says...

"Where the FUCK is shaye!!!!" Said holli. (passing around the room) "I'm home" said shaye. "Where the hell where you I was worried sick!". Shaye told her everything!

--3 days later--

"Hello?... "Yes who is it? Asked holli. My name is kian.. Ur door was unlocked.so.. I'm hear to give shaye her clothes back from jc's house" said kian. "I'll be down in a sec I'm getting dressed" said holli. Holli walks down the stairs waring a purple,short,and sexy dress because she has to go to her friends birthday party.. (Kian's chin falls to the ground) "h..h..hi"Kian said. "hi" holli said...he is so cute...holli thought. ""Want to come with me to my friends birthday party u could be my date? "YES!!! Kian said.

...... Like this so u can find out what happens with holli and kian!!! Sorry for this chapter being so short!!!