C h a p t e r ~ t w e l v e

I know, I know, I know. I haven't been updating like at all for a month AND IM SORRY! Okay, so school just started, but I really hope you forgive me(given it is my birthday😁) and just enjoy. Vote, comment and share❤️❤️
-julie🍄

——————————————————

Hermione's POV

It's been a few weeks since I've been with Malfoy. The first few days were harder. I tried to leave that night Malfoy made his promise. We haven't talked about that.. at all. Needless to say it's raised a few questions at 3 in the morning, you know, that time of the night where you're so delusional that you might think, ha 'Malfoy likes me', 'he wants to brew me into a potion.' You know just the most obscure and unimaginable things.

That night I tried to sneak out, I made it to the kitchen before rushed out looking like he just had a panic attack attack after I made too much noise trying to take his Nutella. What! I wanted to die happy. Obviously he didn't want me taking his Nutella because he got really mad and there are now spells on the doors only he can break. I'm ashamed to admit, being the smartest witch of the generation that I did try to break the door a couple of times.

Other then that it's been fine. I gained a couple pounds, not enough to look normal per say, but I did. Malfoy has been... not... terrible. He hasn't gone to work or whatever he does since I've been here, and he has his moments of, okayness.

Ive asked him several times to see the Potters in the last month or so, denied each time. "Granger get the bloody hell up already!" Fuck! I quickly shove the box I was previously looking at deep into my closet, rubbing my eyes to make it look like I had just awoken. "Come in" I manage to call out as I jump onto the guest bed, fully out of breathe. "You okay Granger?" Draco questions as he came in probably suspicious as to why I'm out of breathe. "I— I've been— uh— pleasuring myself!" I blurted out. That'll get him uninterested. I watched as Malloy's face reddened of embarrassment. "I guess I'll leave then." He quickly spun on his heel and turned to grab the door knob.

"Well don't leave now, what did you want?" I ask with furrowed brows; I hadn't just faked feeling myself to have him leave, if I wanted that I would have used one of many other strategies. It's hard to admit — quite honestly I just won't admit it because his ego would skyrocket — but I enjoy Malfoys company. Not that I now wanna have slumber balls with him, but it's also better then being in this bloody flat alone, seriously what does he do all day?

"Uh yeah I wanted to say.. I have a business meeting— it's at this restaurant" he stutters his way through the sentence. Great, now I'm supposed to sit here and do nothing while Draco does to his 'business meeting.'

"Okay cheers don't worry about me mate" I spat rolling on the bed to have my back face him. Was I feeling left out and jealous, yes; was I hiding it well, not per say. "Granger..." Malfoy teased as he leaned on the side of the bed, "would you like to accompany me?"

Play hard to get Hermione; "pft and why would I do such thing" I ask still not turning to face him, instead acting busied with some newspaper. I feel his presence closening and I do my best to remain focused on the writing in front of me.

"Granger" his voice came out husk and low as his breathe brushed against my neck. Fuck. "Leave me alone Malfoy, I'm reading don't you see" I manage to reply, although only after stuttering for half a decade. "Well really, I see, I'll leave you and your playboy to be then." My what now. I quickly snap shut the magazine and notice that in fact, it was a play boy. "Malf- uh- what, but I, no" he just laughs at me as I work my way through the vocabulary of a kindergartener, smartest witch of the generation my bullocks. "Fine Malfoy, you got me" I say throwing my hands up in the air, he places a hand on my shoulder, "I understand if naked women on horses make you horny Granger" he nods sympathetically and I brush his hand off my shoulder, "wanker" "I beg to differ love" he says with a smirk, wow okay.

"So what do you say, does her heiness what to join myself tonight" he bows reaching one hand out to me, "my arse Malfoy" I say back "yes love, but that will come later in the night" WOO WOO WOOO wait no stop what how no die goddamn! I stand here utterly confused, he had not, "lord Jesus help my holy soul" I mutter out loud. "Save that kind of talk for tonight. We're leaving at nine." I change my mind which way to the bridge? 

Hours go by, i just lounge around the house, only coming out occasionally to eat; i know, wish you were me? Probably not. Being with Malfoy is an absolute nightmare. he leaves his crap absolutely everywhere, I'm basically his maid. Its now 8:30, obviously i didn't know this because this is when Malfoy came barging in. "Granger! Bloody hell why are you not ready?" His face runs cold and he stands there motionless hands on his hip. Did i mention I'm only wearing undergarments, guess not.

 I get a chance to scan him; a grey tux with a light blue tie, bringing the color perfectly into his eyes. I snap out of my gaze to see Malfoy staring at me wide- eyed his skin paler then usual. "so i know ur angry" i begin putting my hands up in front of me, "I will get changed give me two minutes." He looks over at me with a full grown smirk "no, by all means, i like you better like this" he points up and down at my body and is start to feel self-conscious. Wrapping my arms around my waist to cover my stomach Malfoy finally leaves the room allowing me to get changed.

*theres a picture of what i imagine for her dress to look like*

In fifteen minutes time, Im dressed in an emerald green dress with ruffles at the bottom

In fifteen minutes time, Im dressed in an emerald green dress with ruffles at the bottom. I had curled my hair to the side with a dash of red lipstick. I open the door to exit the bathroom to meet Malfoy who was sitting at the kitchen counter snacking on a snickers bar. "Youre going to spoil your meal you know" I say trying to get his attention not moving from my previous spot. "You took so bloody long i thought i was going to star-" He cuts himself off as he turn to face me, scanning my body up and down he smirked. "Now, now granger, what would Gryffindor think tsk tsk tsk." He takes a few steps closer, moving slowly. He looks down at my shoulder with a strap falling off the side. His cold finger brushes slowly against my shoulder as I do my best not to shiver at his cold touch. He brings his finger up and the strap moves back up as does his glance, his eyes looking deeply into mine. Holy bollocks is it hot in here. 

He opens his mouth to say something but closes it back again quickly. Turning his head, perhaps to get a better angle or look, he begins to lean closer, god why am i not stopping this. Sure Malfoy and i had had moments, talking about that night. Although nothing like this, this was different. 

He leans in closer and closer, his face unsure. At this point i don't think i want to stop it.

GUYS I KNOW THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER, AND THERE WILL BE A 12.5 COMING SOON, I JUST REALLY WANTED TO PUT SOMETHING OUT THERE. MAKE SURE TO LIKE, SHARE AND COMMENT! ;)