Try It

Sasuke followed Naruto out of the school, He was kind of shocked with how easy Naruto just walked out the doors without being noticed.

Considering how they never made it to first period they were probably marked absent so it didn't matter.

Sasuke was a good distance behind Naruto but he could still see the blonde hair flow in the cold air. Naruto was walking fast, he was hurt, annoyed. He was feeling so many emotions all of them bad.

Sasuke punched him, he looked him in the eyes and then punched him in the mouth. 'Who the fuck does that! Okay maybe he didn't realize who I was at the moment but still!' Naruto thought while he angrily walked.

Naruto walked into the closest thing he could find to solitude. For some reason small town people are always outside. Naruto walked into the woods behind a small park it looked like no one even knew about.

He just walked, and walked and walked. He needed to blow off some steam everything was happening way too fast and he didn't know how to handle it.

He walked up to a tree he saw it was in his path sitting there, doing nothing wrong. Naruto started punching it, over and over, he looked at his knuckles.
They were scraped and bloody, so satisfying, it his way of coping with it all, this thing with Sasuke.

Neji being Neji. His friends finding out once again without his consent that he was gay.

Sasuke ran up behind Naruto and held his arm back, there was blood dripping from his arm, but he just kept punching.

Sasuke wasn't scared to be punched. A part of him was expecting it another part almost knew he wasn't going to hit him.

"Hit me" Sasuke said "the tree didn't do anything" Naruto shook his head.

"I would never hit you, Sasuke." Naruto sneered.

Sasuke nodded " I'm sorry" Sasuke said, he looked Naruto in the eyes he would say it as many times as he needed. He felt like an absolute ass.

Naruto slouched, he didn't want to sit he didn't like that it felt wrong, wrong to sit when you're so worked up.

"I don't know. I don't know what's wrong with me." Naruto looked at Sasuke "it's you! You're always there when things like this happens" Naruto studied Sasukes face moving closer to see his dark eyes "You must be cursed."

Sasuke scowled and poked Naruto on his forehead "I'm not cursed" Naruto looked at Sasuke his face was covered in blood, it was gross.

Naruto sat on the ground against the tree, he took out his gym shirt and a water bottle. Sasuke sat down and faced him. Naruto poured the water on the shirt and started wiping Sasukes face.

"Ya know Sasuke I was right, this year was definitely going to be different." Sasuke nodded he didn't know what to say he didn't even know what Naruto was talking about.

"At least I wanted it to be different, this is the same thing that happened in my last private school, And with Sai as well!" Naruto turned his head, "Maybe he's cursed" he muttered.

"Probably" Sasuke agreed.

"My life, it's so. Fucked up. I mean it really is, my parents are gone, my best friends just found out I'm gay and my grandma works all the time" Naruto thought about his life and other.
"I mean it could definitely be worse but it's not, it's now and it's mine." Naruto finished wiping the blood off his face, he made Sasuke hold this shirt up to his nose to stop the bleeding.

Sasuke took the shirt away from his face and started cleaning some blood off Naruto's face.

"I wrote a letter and put it in a box. It was for my mother so I buried it at her grave" Naruto Looked at Sasuke.
"I told her I was going to do something, I knew it when I saw you" Sasuke raised a eyebrow curious he nodded signally for Naruto to continue.

"You're a different kind of connection Sasuke. Do you understand me? It feels like you actually get me. Does that sound cheesy?" Naruto wasn't good at romance, he was just Naruto.

"I can see why you think we have a connection, I feel it sometimes too. But sometimes you can say something so smart and meaningful and I'll be like damn." Sasuke smiled at Naruto and held the shirt up to Naruto's cut that was still bleeding.
"Other times you say things like 'ramen is the best thing in the world' and I'm like damn, he's stupid" Sasuke chuckled.

Naruto pouted, "I'm not stupid" Sasuke nodded. Naruto knew he was teasing him, he just liked when Sasuke smirked.

"What did you write?" Sasuke asked, Naruto shook his head.

"I can't tell, not yet" Sasuke nodded he understood it is personal.

Naruto moved closer to Sasuke and sat up on his knees. He moved closer and took the shirt from Sasukes hand, he put the shirt back on Sasukes nose and held it there for a bit. He looked at Sasuke's nose.

Naruto didn't notice Sasukes red face. "It looks like it stopped" Naruto said, he looked up and locked eyes, only then did Naruto notice how close they were.

Sasuke leaned down and kissed Naruto, and just like that, the world seemed to explode. The kiss sent shivers down both their bodies, the world felt warmer. Their faces smashed together the heat was radiating off them.

It was long and sweet, it was their first kiss together and they couldn't get enough of each other.

Naruto kissed him back and smiled when he felt Sasuke's lips on his. They were soft.

Sasuke didn't like kissing, he had only ever kissed one other person Sakura and it was nothing compared to this feeling.

Naruto.

He liked Naruto, Naruto was different. He liked Naruto's soft lips and soft blonde hair. He liked him.

Naruto pulled away he shyly he looked at Sasuke. Sasukes face was red but so was Naruto's.

"I told my mom I would kiss you" Naruto blurted out. He quickly slammed his face into Sasukes chest. He didn't realize how dumb he sounded till right now.

Sasuke laughed a little and put his hand back in Naruto's hair.

"I like you Sasuke" Naruto mumbled into Sasukes chest.

"I like you too loser" Naruto lifted his head up and glared. Sasuke brought two fingers up and poked Naruto in the head.

"Idiot" Sasuke smirked at Naruto's fake pout.

Naruto grumbled words and rubbed the spot Sasuke just stabbed with his fingers.

Naruto got up and held his hand out for Sasuke. Sasuke grabbed it and was lifted up by Naruto. "I didn't know you were so light" Naruto said as he poked Sasukes stomach.

"Shut it"

"You know this isn't over, we still need to talk about what you did" Naruto said as the two continued to walk hand in hand.

"Then why don't we talking now?" Sasuke asked.

"You need someone to look at that nose and you're in luck, my grandma was getting home early today!" Naruto smiled. He could almost smell the ramen he was about to eat he loved his grandmothers ramen.