Chapter 23

Jungkook and Chaeyoung sat on the car and drove to the nearest convenience store to buy supplies for the brownies. Chaeyoung carefully looked the products and put them in the cart rolled around by Jungkook. He studied her with a silly smile on his face. He was finding it hard to believe that someone like her is actually his.

They both returned to the cabin, and Chaeyoung started preparing the brownies right away, while Jungkook was freshening up. He came out of the shower and found her in the kitchen, her back facing him. He approached her with a grin and hugged her from behind. Chaeyoung was startled, but she knew it was him. His scent was too familiar for her to forget. He kissed her neck and rested his head on her shoulder.

"How much time will it take? I wanna cuddle already." He said. "It'll take a little longer. Why don't you go and put on a movie while I put these in the oven?" She suggested. Jungkook pouted and finally caved in.

Chaeyoung chuckled and returned to her task. She prepared everything and put the brownies in the oven, finally coming to the couch and finding Jungkook ready with a blanket and movie.

"What are we watching?" She asked while taking a seat beside him. He put his arms around her and wrapped themselves in the blanket. "Love, Rosie." He said with a smile. "I love that movie!" Chaeyoung clapped her hands together. "I know." He chuckled. "I'm starting it now." He pushed the play button and both of them got engrossed in the movie.

After a few minutes, the oven chimed, indicating that the brownies are ready. "I'll put them in the fridge so that they're ready for you tomorrow." Chaeyoung grinned and got up to put them in the fridge. She quickly came back and he wrapped her in his arms again, focusing on the screen.

Halfway through, Chaeyoung felt him clasping their hands together and squeezing it lightly, pulling her closer to him. She glanced at him only to find out he was already staring at her. It was intense but filled with love and admiration. Their gazes were locked and she felt heat rising in her body. He leaned in and pecked her lips, pulling back a little and staring at her, as if asking for further permission. Chaeyoung slowly cupped his jawline and pulled him into a gentle but passionate kiss.

No matter how many times they've done it, everytime felt like the first time. She wrapped both her arms around his neck and he held her body, pulling her closer. They both broke the kiss and put their foreheads together, gasping for air.

"Do you think... we can..." Jungkook stuttered. Chaeyoung tilted her head and bit her bottom lip. She found his confidence hot but his shyness was something she was also attracted to. She wanted to break that boundary and she knew he would need encouragement from her to let her. She lifted his head so that their eyes can meet.

Jungkook looked into her eyes, feeling calm and confident again. Her eyes gave him the signal that everything is and will be okay. She lightly nodded, confirming what he was thinking. He pulled her into another kiss, more passionate and rough this time. This time, it was filled with need. He bit her lower lip, asking for permission which she granted immediately. They fought for dominance in which he won. He lifted her up in his arms, her legs around his waist, and carried her to the bedroom, closing the door behind.

~•~•~•~

The next morning came much too quickly for the pair. Sunlight poured into the room and fell on Jungkook's face, waking him up. He looked to his side to find Chaeyoung sleeping peacefully, resting her head on his arms and hugging his shirtless body. She looked ethereal as usual. He planted kisses on her neck, waking her up. She fluttered her eyes open and smiled lazily at him.

Last night was such a dream for Jungkook and Chaeyoung. Last night, they both broke all the walls between them and truly became one. It was nothing like both of them have felt before and they loved and cherished it. Chaeyoung nuzzled her head on the crook of his neck and hugged him tightly under the blanket.

"I don't want to leave..." She said sadly. This was their last morning in the small paradise. In a few hours, they had to leave and return to their daily hustle. Jungkook kissed her head to comfort her. He didn't want to leave too. She was happy here and he was happy to see her happy. "I know... I don't want to either." He said, stroking her hair.

"Do we have to tell everyone that we're together?" She asked. Jungkook glanced at her and sighed. "I'm not sure Chaeng. I have no problem but I feel like Chanyeol will give you a hard time if we become official." He said. Chaeyoung lifted her head. "Give me a hard time? You're the one who's going to have a hard time. I don't want to see you hurt again Jungkook." She said as tears pricked the corner of her eyes. Jungkook smiled at her. "Chaeng, I'm ready to fight thousands of people like Chanyeol for you. But if you're not comfortable with telling people yet, then we should wait." He said, cupping her face.

Chaeyoung sighed. "I just don't want you to get hurt again because of me. I can't stand the fact of me being the reason behind your pain." Jungkook pulled her into a hug. "You are never a pain to me babe. I love you." He said and kissed her forehead. She pressed her cheek against his chest and admired his warm embrace. "I don't want to let you go. I don't know how I'll hold back honestly. You're too much for me to stay away from." He said, causing her to giggle.

"We still have our tutoring lessons don't we?" She whispered, leaning hear his ear. Jungkook smirked and bit his lip, pulling her into a kiss again.

~•••••~

A/N : I feel like my writing is getting a little bad. I'm sorry guys. I'm just a little stressed for exams. I'll try to be better. If you have some feedback then please tell me so :)