Chapter 1

Percy-

Perseus Jackson was finally living a normal life. Well, and normal as a demigods life can be. He was having the time of his life at the strawberry fields with the seven, including Nico and Thalia.

"Hey Percy? Can you give me that big, juicy, strawberry next to you? It looks delicious!" Thalia said, her eyes sparkling with hungrinnes.

"Oh,you mean this strawberry?" Percy smirked and plucked the strawberry, and leaned it towards Thalia, but he ate it.

"You little son of a-" Thalia got slapped in the head with water.

"Thalia, language!" Percy grinned, and ran away carrying Annabeth with him, bridal style. "BRING ANNABETH BACK YOU IDIOT! AGHH!" Thalia yelled in frustration, heading back towards her group if friends that were dying of laughter.

Percy ran to the beach, and put Annabeth down.

"What was that all about Percy?" Annabeth asked with curious eyes.

Percy smirked a little and looked at her. "What, I can't get some alone time with my sweet girlfriend?" He asked, a hand on his heart. Then he chuckled at her blushing face.

He put his arms around her, and togheter they watched the waves crash into shore and making a beautiful sea green color.

"This is too good." Annabeth whispered.

"What ya mean wise girl?" Percy asked, a little disappointed. And scared he might add. What if she broke up with him?

"No,I'm not breaking up with you idiot." Annabeth said, reading his mind.

Percy sighed in relief. "Then what is it?" He leaned towards her.

"It's just that, every time were finally happy, something bad happens. Something really bad. Something that most of the time breaks us up. And right not, were living to much of a happy life. Something is going to happen. I can feel it." She sighed.

Percy put a finger under her chin, and lift it towards him.

"Hey, we deserve this, ok? We've been through a lot, and you know it. We're finally getting what we want, and I want you to enjoy it. Like this weird saying says...," He stopped and thought for a little.

"Oh, right, it says 'Keep calm, and be Happy.' with a little crown on top." He said, grinning.

Annabeth nodded. Then she realized they were 3 centimeters from touching lips. Percy leaned in,and they barely brushed their lips, when someone coughed.

They both jumped. Percy brought out riptide and Annabeth had her karate position ready. They looked around, and there was Chiron.

"Hello, Percy, Annabeth." He nodded at them.

Percy put his sword away and Annabeth was back on normal position. They both nodded back.

"Percy, I really need to speak with you. Privately." He said, looking at Annabeth. Percy nodded and gave Annabeth and apologetic look.

Annabeth shrugged and gave him a big thumps up. Percy smiled and followed Chiron to the Big House.

"Just when we were talking about being calm." Percy thought, following Chiron.

They later arrived at The Big House, Percy looking like he wanted to punch something. He actually DID want to.

"Please sit down Percy. We have much to discuss." Chiron said. Percy honestly was tired of hearing people saying that. Really, they were always like 'please take a seat,we have much to discuss.' It was getting on his nerves.

"Yes Chiron? Please tell me there is good news. I'm not sure I'll be able to handle it if it were bad news." Percy aighed, rubbing his temples.

"I'm not sure," Chiron said. "If it's bad news or not. I guess you may have to find out yourself." He looked at nothing in particular thoughtfully and finally sighed.

He got out of his chair and opened a drawer. Inside was an envelope.

"This came form your mother. She requested the ability to see you, since she has something to tell you." He finished, getting out of the Big House.

Percy read the letter, and he wanted to burst with anger.

He had another evil grandfather?!?

~~~~☆☆☆later in the day☆☆☆~~~~

Percy went into the middle of the forest until he found Zeus' fist, or the big pile of rock-pop. Hopefully Zeus didn't hear him.

He whistled loudly. Can anyone take a guess on why he did that?

Suddenly he was a blur of black on the sky. If he weren't a demigod,it would just look like and eagle,but Percy knew better.

"Hello Blackjack!!" Percy exclaimed, quite happy to see him.

Blackjack wined , Meaning - hello boss, nice to see you. Any donuts available?

Percy sighed, but before he could say anything, Blackjack collapsed.

I g-get it boss. Blackjack sobbed. N-no one wants to give me out of all Pegasus some donuts. I totally get it boss. He sobbed again.

Percy burst out in laughter.

"You little sarcastic horse! Come on, I just sighed because I'm sure you're getting diabetes! I do have donuts for you Blackjack!" Percy exclaimed,chuckling a bit.

Blackjack took Percy to his apartment, and he left afterwards.

Percy sighed, and knocked on the door.

Her mom opened the door, looking a bit creeped out.

"Hi mom? How have you been? I came here cause of the envelope. Why you scared? You have goosebumps." Percy said it all in one breath,and he carefully touched Sally's arm.

She smacked his hand away.

"Percy, meet Bellatrix Lestrage and Greyback. Guys, meet Percy." She said, rather in a little bit of a harsh tone.

"Hello Perseus. You may know who we are already, and what were here for, right?" Greyback asked.

Percy nodded. "Yes, I do. Now, are you taking me now?" He asked.

They shook their head."Not now Perseus! Soon, but not now! The dark Lord wants to be ready to see you first!" Bellatrix said

Percy nodded again and waited .

He wanted to run back to camp and tell Annabeth everything, but before he could even move, a bright light appeared in front off him.

Out of it emerged a noseless man with black robes and white skin.

"Hello Perseus. I Haven't seen you in years!" Voldemort said.

~~~~☆☆☆To be continued☆☆☆~~~~

Please comment and vote! This story I started like,what was it, 5, maybe 4 years ago? I finally got the courage to publish it. I was eleven by then,and with not much experience, but meh. Why not right?