Chapter 5

Percy's P.O.V-

Percy watched in horror as Harry threw Draco out of the train.

Percy growled and grabbed Harry's collar.

He threw him inside and locked the door behind him.

He jumped out of the train,enjoying the air on his hair.

He then realized that Draco was about to hit the eater,so he controlled it and lifted Draco up.

Draco got out back into the train,and Percy teleported with evaporation to the train.

"Please don't be dead." Was the simple sentence Percy said.

He did CPR on him.

Then he started coughing water.

"Are you ok?" Percy asked,a bit not to concerned.

Draco smirked and nodded. "What the bloody hell happened?"

Percy looked out onto the sea. It was a beautiful blue color that even the person that most hated water couldn't resist. Percy wanted to jump into the sea there and then,but it would seem suspicious if a 17 year old fell into the sea,and don't die,from the 34 foot drop.

"Well,first,Harry shoot a spell at you. It was problably made weong,because instead you fainted. Then Harry dragged you Here and dropped you." Percy grinned at Draco's surprised face.

"Anyways,I don't wanna go back inside. The water's too pretty." Percy sighed.

"Wait.."Percy grinned. "I have an idea."

Percy breathed the salty sea smell on last time before he went inside.

Harry seemed to had blacked out when Percy pushed him inside,and Ron seemed to be glaring at Harry.

He slided away from the two of them,and then headed towards the compartment he was looking for.

He went in to see a bushy haired girl crying.

"Hermione,are you ok?" Percy asked.

Hermione nodded and smiled sadly. "Yeah,I'm okay. How are you? Wait.." She stopped,suddenly worried.

"Where's Draco?" She looked around worried.

"Don't worry,I saved him. I'll mark those words on his head forever." Percy grinned so evilly,even Hermione was scared.

"Anyways,I want to show you something." He extended his hand to her,and she took it.

Percy led her secretly around the two boys. Harry seemed to be awake,and he looked confused.

"What do you mean I made Hermione cry? And did I actually yell?" Harry scratched his head.

"YES! Mate,are you ok?" Ron asked.

Harry nodded.

Percy had a glance at them,and they were heading towards the compartment he was currently in.

They're going to think something happened to her. Percy thought.

He took Hermione away.

He opened the door for ger,and Hermione stepped outside.

"Wow,my eyes are seeing something beautiful." Hermione sighed.

"That's me,right?" Draco asked,leaning on the edge,where no one could've noticed him

"Draco!" Hermione jumped at his extended arms.

They kissed for about 10 seconds,when Percy started making gagging noises.

"Oh stop it." Draco smirked. "I bet you have a girlfriend too,and I bet you've done much more than just make out." Draco laughed at Percy's red face.

Percy rolled his eyes and looked at the roof of the train.

"Where are you going?" Hermione asked.

"I'm going to see the view,and something else." He winked at them.

Hermione blushed like a tomato,and Draco just scratched his head,clearly confused about what he just said.

Honestly, Percy didn't even knew why he said that. I mean, would they even understand?

He just went towards were no one could see him. He manipulated a bit the water vapor around him,and threw a drachma at the rainbow he had created.

"Oh iris, do me a fleecy. Show me Annabeth at camp half blood." He looked into the vapor he created,and sure enough,there had Annabeth's face on it.

"Annabeth!" Percy grinned.

Annabeth got her dagger and turned around.

"Oh Percy! How are you doing?"
She asked.

Percy smiled. "I'm ok Annabeth. I just wanted to see you. I'm stressed oyr, and I need someone to talk to. I can't wait to get home and sleep with you."

Annabeth rolled her eyes.

"Perv." Annabeth said.

"Well, I can't keep my mind straight while you have your hair wet and your in your underwear." Percy laughed.

Annabeth looked down, and sure enough, she was wet and in undies.

"I just barely took a shower." She rolled her eyes again.

"Ok, well I just wanted to say I love you. I hope to see you soon, my love." Percy cursied.

Annabeth grinned. "I love you too, my seaweed brain."

Percy nodded. "Yeah, I'm all yours wise girl."

Annabeth laughed and send him a kiss.

He caught it, and put it at his heart.

She smiled and giggled. She swiped the message, making her disappear.

Of in the horizon, Percy saw a wonderful Castle.

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardy.