Chapter 7

Draco's P.O.V-

I led Percy and the rest to our common room. I have been made a prefect, surprising my parents, including me.

"Prefect huh?" Percy said. "Sounds like someone who thinks their perfect." Percy rolled his eyes.

"I know. Even thought it might match perfectly for Draco." Blaise said.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm surprised you didn't get picked for prefect. You've would've done a great job terrorising the kids." I came at him.

"Yeah, but your also admiting that you think you're perfect." Blaise pointed out.

"This complaining is making me hungry for a fight." Percy said behind us.

"I like you. Who are you related to?" Blaise asked.

I was about to say something to get Percy off the hook, but Percy stopped this.

"It's ok. We can trust him." Percy smiled dryly.

"I'm Voldemort's grandson. Son of the squib pureblood Sally Jackson and my dad is... well... A pureblood wizard too." He said.

Blaise stared at him funny, but nodded.

"That's cool." He said simply.

We went to the dungeons, and entered our common room.

I loved it, because it was green, and because it had an awesome view.

I looked at the window, and there was the lake. The lake where I first came to Hogwarts, the lake where I first almost died, the lake where Harry Potter almost died. And my favorite, the lake where..... Hermione and I shared our first kiss.

I smiled.

"What ya smiling about?" Percy asked, coming besides me.

"Nothing. Just remembering the good memories I had in that lake." I pointed to it.

"I may have not gone in that lake, but I also have many memories on water. Some good, some bad." He sighed.

I chuckled. "That's were I got my-" "First kiss." Percy and I said at the same time.

We laughed.

"You got your first kiss on water?" He asked.

"Well, on a boat, on water." I blushed.

"Dude, I got mine underwater. Literally." He smiled.

"Wow. That's romantic. Did you guys shag afterwards?" I asked.

"What? No! We were  still younger. That would've been... well...." Percy scratched the back of his head.

"Whatever. You can look around. It's really impressive what you can find, and do, on these walls." I said.

He nodded. "Ok, but go to sleep. It's later than 11 P.M. Give it shut eye, ok?"

I was about to protest, when he cut me off. "No exceptions. You may be a prefect, but I'm older than you. And I'm taller, meaning I could do a lot of things with you." He grinned.

I gulped and rolled my eyes. "A true Slytherin. Fine. I'll give it a shut eye."

He nodded and went to the boy's dormitories.

I followed close behind, not before sending the letter I was holding to a special someone.

Hermione's P.O.V-

Click click click

Something tapped softly on my window.

I opened it, and an owl got in, and sat on my bed.

I took the note put of it's claw, and read it.

Dear Hermione,

Hi, sorry I couldn't talk to you yesterday. I hoped you didn't miss me much. I'm to hard to forget, am I right?

Anyways, I wanted to ask you for dinner tommorow. I know were not allowed to go to hogsmade yet, bit that's why we should go. At 8 p.m. It's fine to break the rules sometimes. Now I have got to teach you about that. Breaking the rules can be irresistibly fun.

Sincerely,

Irresistible Draco.

I giggle through the letter, laughing a bit at his cockiness. I rolled my eyes, but otherwise wrote him back.

Dear Draco,

Sure, why not? What's the point of life without mischievousness?

Now that just sounds wrong.

Anyways, as I said before on 5th year to Harry and Ron, "It is fun! Breaking the rules."

Of course, they thought I was mental afterwards, but yeah, I will see you at Hogsmade tommorow.

Sincerely,
Hermione Granger

I rolled the letter and send it back in the owl.

Wasn't Draco amazing at most things?

Ron's P.O.V-

"Mate," I looked at Harry. "We have got to do something."

"About Riddle?" Harry nodded. "I know."

"Well, about him too, bit I mean Hermione."

"What do you mean?" Harry looks sober at Hermione at the window, writing a letter quickly.

"She s been sending, and receiving letters nonstop." I sighed. "From who? At this time?"

"Well," harry rolled his eyes. "We know that it's from here, Hogwarts. She can't receive letters that quickly."

"I know!" I ran a hand through my hair."it's probably a boy."

"So?" Harry grinned. "You still got those feeling for Hermione?"

"What?" I shook my head quickly. "Noo!" I said in a high pitched voice.

"Mmhhmm." Harry grinned at the fireplace.

I rolled my eyes, getting up.

I walked towards Hermione, standing right besides her.

"Hello, 'mione." I smiled at her. I looked down at her letter. "What'cha doing?"

I lowered my hand to the paper, but Hermione slapped it away.

"Nothing." She hugged the letter to her chest.

"Come on, Hermione." I sighed. "Can't you just tell us what you're doing? You've been a little... separated from us lately."

"Not on you." Hermione smiled at me. "From him." She pointed at Harry.

"Harry?" I scratched my head. "Why? What did he do?"

"Don't you remember? At the train?" She glided he letter, and send it with the owl.

"Yeah, I do. But back then, he had just lost his temper. He didn't even know it he did it." I hugged her.

"I know but-" she let out a sob. "He yelled at me. My best friend, yelled at me."

"Shhh." I hugged her tighter. "It's ok. I'll talk to him, and ask why he did it. I'll work it out."

Hermione looked up at me. She kissed my cheek, and smiled.

"Thanks, Ron." He pulled away, and went to the girls dormitories.

I sat back down next to Harry,  touching were she kissed me.

"What happened?" Harry smirked.

"She kissed my cheek." I sighed. But then I remembered she was upset.

"Mate, we need to talk." I glared at Harry.