Chapter 4

We where taking a bus all the way to the museum. I sat beside Itona obviously, and looked out at the window.

The trip was very silent indeed.
I had nothing to say so i just continued looking out at the window.

We finally arrived and went down. Korosensei is in disguise while me and itona were holding hands, i blushed but I didn't want let go, i could get lost.

So then rio and karma was hesrd laughing at the back, probably because me and itona were holding hands.
The whole class splits. The museum only had one floor with divided rooms, we were told to meet in entrance place if everyone was done looking at stuff.

Everyone went it groups except for me and itona.

"Do you want to join the others?" I asked itona.

"It's fine." He said with a straight face.

I just smiled as we entered one room and starated looking at acient artifacts there was nothing really interesting except itona explaining a lot of history things.

"What's that statue?" I asked.

"It is rumored to be a statue of a god. Since this was mysteriously found in the woods. It is made by wood and was praised by a lot since they believed a god created this to proof himself." He explained.

"Wow you do know a lot itona."
I gave him a closed eye smile.

As we continue going around ghe museum.

---
The whole 'god' thing is made up.

Also this is a short chapter because.
I have been busy with school and we were preparing for an exhibit and there were a lot of projects to finish immediately.
So i tried making a chapter so this is just rushed!!