Chapter 5

Boom

A part of the roof was exploded in the museum, i saw another person with raven hair and tentacles coming out of his back.(A/n: do nut worry this is not a canon character it's a made up one :') )

His tentacles attacked korosensei hut missed.

"Korosensei." The mysterious boy about nagisa's age probably said.

He was trying to kill korosensei everyone was watching. Thinking if they should also try to kill korosensei with this guy or defend korosensei.

I was also confused but itona came up and tried to hold back the mysterious boy.

Bad move.

He threw itona with force and itona bumped into a pillar.
I ran immediately to him and everyone started defending korosensei knowing the mysterious boy is not to be trusted.

I ran to itona immediately and helped him get up.

I could only try to help itona a Korosensei by just supporting them on what i do. But i could get the nearest fire extinguisher and try to hit this guy.

And so that's what i did.

I ran to the nearest fire extinguisher.

'Come on! You can do this!'

I told my self, trying to run as fast as i can to the fire extinguisher.

Swoosh

I got it

I immediately turn back but then...

(Author's note: So i died.... school is getting a bit stressful.... so that sucks... sorry guys!)