🍋+☁️ We Won't Get Caught! Denki x Sister Bakugou! Reader

Bruh you know if Bakugo was your brother he would've fried Denki's ass lmao. Enjoy!

Requested by: @CloudOrGemini

"C'mon y/n," Denki cooed in your ear.

"No way! Bakugou will be home any minute!" You countered.

"So? Why can't I have fun with you?" Denki replied.

"Denki if he walks in here you and I know you'll be a burnt power line."

"I don't care Y/n, I really need you." Denki countered. You knew Denki wasn't going to back down so you decided to let him do what he wanted.

"Fine. You can do whatever you want, just be mindful ok?" After you said this, you could've sworn you saw Denki charge up with electricity. He took no time to start the action and removed you skirt in a swift motion. He rubbed you through your underwear, earning a surprised gasp.

"Don't worry babe," He said with a wink. "I'm about to eat my dessert before dinner." He pulled down your underwear and started to eat you out.

"D-Denki," you moaned helplessly.

"Mmm," Denki moaned in your heat. "You taste so sweet. And you're so wet for me."

"D-Dont day lewd things like that!" You breathed out.

"Why not? I know it turns you on more~," Denki cooed.

"Ha~!" You moaned a little too loudly.

"WHAT THE HELL? Y/N YOU BETTER NOT BE WATCHING," Bakugo kicked you door open only to see you half naked with your bra on, while Denki looked up at your brother with a flustered face and a scared one too.

"HEY PHONE CHARGER, WHY ARE YOU EATING MY SISTER OUT IN MY HOUSE?!" Bakugo yelled. He was walking to your bed while his hands were creating little explosions.

"Bakugo get out! Just hang out with Kirishima or Sero! Don't mind us!" You snapped back. Bakugo and you always had arguments so this wasn't new to you. But for him to start arguing now while your boyfriend was literally eating you out alive wasn't the time. "Just leave us alone!" You yelled for the fifth time.

"FUCKING FINE! BUT STOP DOING THIS SHIT! JUST CUDDLE OR SOME CRAP!" And with that, he slammed your door.

"Heh, uh sorry about that," Denki said with his face redder than before.

"It's fine really. But next time we are doing this at your house." You replied.

Denki winked and said, "Wanna continue later then?"

You chuckled and replied back, "Sure why not?" And gave Denki a kiss on the lips.

I'm so sorry! I took so long of a hiatus that I didn't realize I still had these drafts! I'll publish all your requests soon so please stay tuned! I love you guys❤️💕

❤️Luna
Word count: 451