Ideal // ❤ Kirishima Eijirou x Reader

kirishima eijirou

ideals - drabble

The warm, blaring orb from above shined an unfamiliar light through
(Y/n)'s window. Curtains were drawn, and the sickening sky urged the female to awake. She stirred in her sleep, pulling at the soft plush pillow beneath her head. The cool mattress below her body shifted under her weight, and the covers above her were slowly pulled off.

"Good morning..." Kirishima smiled softly, staring at the (E/c) eyes that slowly fluttered open. A small hue of red spread across (Y/n)'s cheeks, watching Kirishima stare down at her fatigued self. Her arms stretched above her head, a long yawn escaping her plump lips.

"Morning," With a heaved sigh, she sat up from bed. His hands made their way through her disheveled hair, running the slim fingers through the unruly knots. "Should I make coffee this morning? How about breakfast?" Her soft voice lulled Kirishima into a happy mood, and he nodded gratefully. Springing up from her side, he grinned.

"Yes please!" With a small peck on her cheek, he made his way to the living room to turn on the news. (Y/n) smiled, standing up and making her way to the kitchen. The soft, padded floors comforted her aching feet, and she sighed in relief.

Such an ideal morning, filled with stories from romance novels, as (Y/n) recalled. Such a moment that she could only dream about, was happening fight before her eyes. And she couldn't ask for anything more. A loving husband, a beautiful home, and the lovely aroma of coffee.

Everything was ideal.

I have school today, so I decided HEY WHY NOT GET IN A LIL HAPPY DRABBLE.