17 + new book

☪ ·̩   。 ☆   ゚ *   。*  +   *  ・ 。☆͙  ☆   *

[ I'll be giving some info about that possible new fic at the end of this chapter ]

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

I was laying on my bed when I heard the door to my room finally click. I quickly sat up and soon my father opened the door. I had been in the room about three hours and I was more than eager to get out of here.

"Come down for dinner." That was all he said before he exited and closed the door behind him, not locking it this time. 

Honestly I was starving so I immediately got on my feet and dashed out of the room and downstairs towards the kitchen.

The room felt like the world was muted since both of my parents were quietly sitting around the table and the athmosphere was once again extremely tense.

I sat down opposite of them before copying their actions and picking up my chopsticks and started eating.

But the only thing that I could think of was; "Is Hyunjin okay?" "Is he safe?" "Did find a place to stay?" I tried to reassure myself that he must be okay, he can manage. After all we did exchange phone numbers at Chan's so must have at least contacted them.

The same atmosphere continued for some time before my father spoke up. His tone of voice wasn't harsh nor positive but almost monotone.

"So as I've mentioned that I have future plans for you,"

I nodded confused.

"And the events lately helped me make my mind about this."

"What do you mean?" I intrigued, growing even more confused by the second.

"Within a week or two we will move to Australia. I got a new job with better salary so I can't pass this apportunity. There you will marry daughter of a close friend of mine,"

"We can do this the easy way where you agree, or the difficult way -- where I will force you."

"What? You can't choose who I marry and who I don't!" I yelled as tears of pure anger started welling up in my eyes.

"So the difficult way, huh?" He said with a low chuckle while my mother stayed quiet beside him while looking down.

"You can't control my life, dad!" I yelled furious once again as I got up from my chair. Tears that I didn't notice falling rolled down my cheeks before hitting the ground.