27 • end

✩

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩.

oof so sudden-- sorry

and also, i'm so so so so so sorry for not updating, please forgive me TT school started and i've been studying my ass off but here this is ♡

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩.

"woah, it's so big!" seungmin screeched as he saw it standing in front of him, the house I mean.

hyunjin just smiled contently at his happy partner, "it is, should we go inside and have a look? chan said he would also be there, let's not make him wait." he questioned, knowing that the younger was more than eager to see the interior already.

"yess!!"

seungmin replied before taking hyunjin's hand in his and literally dragging him to the house.

they knocked on the door, waiting for their hyung to open. but even after a few minutes nobody came, making them confused since they could clearly hear something going on inside the house.

"oh wait let me get the keys.." hyunjin muttered.

seungmin just bounched up and down out of excitement beside him but stopped after a few seconds went by.

when he turned to the older, the latter just laughed sheepishly, "I-I think I forgot them.."

"oh my god hyunjin, you're unbelievable..", seungmin sighed in frustration before looking around to search for something before turning back to the older.

"give me a bobby pin, pretty boy, I know you own dozens of them." seungmin said with a playful grin, holding out his hand.

the taller's cheeks immediately turned bright red at the name as well as the fact that he does use them a lot.

he turned his face to the side to hide his blushed face before shoving his hand into his pocket.

"here.." he muttered under his breath, placing the hair pins on the younger's palm.

"thank you." seungmin purred with a wink before kissing the taller's cheek.

and in under a minute the door was open, all thanks to seungmin. the two then walked into the house after unlocking the door, both of them gasping at the sight.

"get off our new couch you horny fucks!" hyunjin screeched in horror, covering the younger's eyes from seeing the not-so-holy scene.