The Ignorant Reporter

•••
Recap of America's POV: I grab my mom's hand as the pain intensifies, and I help in pain. A burning feeling over takes my body. Elliot quickly pulls next to the emergency room, May gets out of the car and gets someone for help as Elliot picks me up. Mom goes and parks the car. But before we can head into the hospital we are surrounded my the press. They won't let us get through.

"Please, let us go through." I request before I give out and pass out.
•••

- Elliot's POV -

"As you can see, America Singer, Daughter of Illéa, has passed out clutching her stomach. Her dress is soaked by blood, and she looks to be in a lot of pain." A man holding a microphone says to a camera.

"Well if you can see that you, why don't you let us pass by?" I yell at him losing my composure.

"I'm sorry, but I have to do my job." The reporter tells me.

"You're job is more important than someone's life!" I yell at him as I continue to try to push through the crowd.

"Well, yes. So, we have noticed America Singer's waist has been growing, is there any reason in particular as to why that has been happening? Like, is she pregnant?" The reporter straight off as me.

"Mind your words, Robin Reports." I say as I continue to tell to get through.

"Fine, one last question. We know you are the professor that helped America and her friend. We have noticed you have been spending too much time together, even stealing a few kisses here and there. Also, I can't help but notice America Singer is wearing ring on her ring finger on her left hand. Are you two engaged?" He asks.

"Yes, we are. Now will you let us through?" I angrily ask.

"Yes." He responds as he signals for the rest of the reporters to move, which allows me to enter into the hospital with America in my hands. As soon as I enter some doctors scoop her out of my arms and put her onto a stretcher. They quickly take her to the operating theater.

- The Next Day -
- America's POV -

As I wake up, everything from before foggy in my mind. I smell a very sanitized room, I look around as the events from before hit my mind.

Are my babies fine? Did they make it?

I think to myself. I then try to get up, but I can't feel anywhere under my waist. My legs are terribly numb. I look around the room and see Mom looking out the window.

"Are they alive? Will they make it?" I ask and my mom quickly rushes to my side.

"Yes, they will make it. However you are on strict bed rest for a month.

"Thank god!" I say in relief as tears roll down my face, but a look of worry and concern quickly appears on my face.

"But, how will we get married? I have to get married now, before I start to show." I tell Mom.

"You can sit in a wheelchair, the ceremony will be short and small." Mom says after thinking for awhile.

"As long as that means my children are protected. I won't mind." I tell my mom with a smile.

"Well then we have a lot of work to do." Mom says as she walks out of the room to get the rest of the family so we can plan.

True love and beautiful children, what more can I want?
•••
Quite a few things have happened since I last told you about the schedule being taken down. Well, I had this faze of creating new stories. So, cue the new stories and my first ever role play.
New Stories:

First Ever Role Play:

 ~~~Thank you for reading up to this point and for not giving up on me

~~~
Thank you for reading up to this point and for not giving up on me. I would like to apologize for the short chapter, any grammatical errors, and any spelling errors. Comment what you think Maxon's reaction to the encounter with the ignorant reporter will be. Also, next chapter will most likely be in Maxon's point of view. Vote for this chapter or any other chapter in any of my books, if you like my work. Also follow me for notifications and if you like my work. Don't forget to check out any of my other books or schreave4life, Kami_the_dancer05, loolivvy, SabrinaCarpenterLuv, __JustAnotherDreamer, septemberbaby_14, Starbutterfly2048, MakeupGeek0853, Tall_and_Short1, and Daugular01. I hope everyone has a avid day. 😘

- Indiagurl