LAKE?

"What was elementary school like for you?"  Nash asked. I really didn't want to tell Nathan about Jake and the other kids yet. Yes, I do trust him but it's just not something I want to share yet.I stared down at the floor so I didn't have to look at their faces.

"Umm really boring" I said. I looked up at Nathan. He looked puzzled.

"Okay," Nash said completely oblivious to the tension in the backseat," What do you want to be when you grow up?" He asked.

"Easy. I wanna get a doctor's degree and help small villiges in Africa. Ever since I was little I wanted to help people."

"Wow. That's impressive. Most girls just want to be an actress or live the american dream."

" Yeah well, I want to do something great."

"Wow," Nathan said. "Pretty and ambitious." I blushed.

"You blush too much," Nathan chuckled.

"And you smart-ass too much," I exclaim. Nash whistled.

" Duuuuddddeeee burn."

This caused Nathan to blush. Revenge is sweet.

I loooked out the window to find us no longer in the busy suburbs, but in a beautiful forest filled with tall trees. We came to a abrupt stop. "WE'RE HERE!" Nathan shouted. I stepped out of the car to find a HUGE cabin with the sparkling lake behind it. The veiw was breath taking. Nathan sprinted to the house. Nash and I followed behind, towels flying through the air.

The inside was just as beautiful as the outside. The walls had the "made of wood" look. There was a short hallway covered with pictures. I guessing it was the whole family. With the excitement I only had time to glance at one. It was a picture of a cheeky child with jet-black hair and peircing blue eyes. Nathan. He was probably aroud six and holding a fish bigger than him. He was so cute with his little fishing outfit. I chuckled running by it.

As I entered the living room I was engulfed with the smell of cinnoman. To my right was a beautiful kitchen with an animal inside the refrigerator. Oh wait it's just Nathan.

"Dude it's only like 10. Are you that hungry?" Nash asked reading my mind.

"I skipped breakfast. I'm starving," Nathan said while trying to wolf down a whole loaf of bread.

"Just don't eat too much." I ordered

"But why?" Nathan whined.

" Well first of all you could puke while we're swimming and that's just gross. Second I'm making lunch," I boasted exaiming thr fridge and cabnets. There was just enugh of the right food to fix spaggetti and meatballs.

"Umm we were just going to order pizza," Nathan said.

"Well now were not."

"Olivia, your my guest. Your not suppose to cook for us."

"But I need to repay some how for bringing me here. That's why I AM going to cook lunch." I say crossing my arms.

"But-," Nathan was cut off.

"I'm sorry dude,but I think her mind is made up," Nash stated. I smiled. I've been doing a lot of smiling today.

"Ugh fine." Nathan joked. I winked at him and he smiled in return.

"Well I don't know about you guys but I am ready to get in that freaking lake!" He yelled happily.

"TO THE LAKE!!" I yelled.

"TO THE LAKE!!!" The boys yelled back. We raced out the back door to find a gorgeous, dark-blue lake in front of us. Next to the lake was a gigantic tree with somethong hanging from it. I'm guessing  a rope to swing in to the lake. Next to the shore in front of the house was a raft with a diving board at the end. My body was filled with so much excitment my toes tingled.

By the time we reached the raft  we had all taken off our cover ups, slapped on some sunscreen, and were ready to go. Nathan and I sat next to each other while Nash stood up and paddeled us to the deeper part of the lake. Nathan slingd his arm around me, making butterflies in my tummy soar. I can't believe this effect he had on me. I loooked in to his eyes. I don't know how I could end up with someone so.......amazing. I know what your thinking " You've only known him for a week ". But this just feels different. Like I would take a bullet for him and he would do the same. Cue the girly sighs.

When Nash stopped,signaling we were far enough, I stood up and went to the edge to dip my toe in. I turned around. But before I could say a word..... 

HEY SEXIES!!!! WOO I UPDATED ONLY ONE DAY TOO LATE!!! I JUST WANT TO TAKE A SEC AND AGAIN SAY THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!!! I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS NO MATTER HOW MANY THERE ARE. ANYWAY I HOPE THIS CHAPTER WAS LONG ENOUGH. ALSO AGAIN PLZZZZZZ HELP WITH THE CAST!!!! AND I THINK THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE  PRETTY EVENTFUL SO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THAT. LOVE,

OLIVIA