It's a Date

Jennie

Should I wear a black off-shoulder or not?

"Lisa, black or white?" I ask her over the phone. I was in my bathrobe, drying my damp hair.

"White," she answered, busy with her own make-up. "Then go wear something black then," I tell her as I tried on the white off-shoulder in front of the mirror.

I hear her groan, "But I wanted to wear something festive. Like a rainbow color."

Nope, I am not going anywhere with her if she wears something ridiculous.

"Lisaaa," I plead, not wanting to argue with her in the morning.

"Fine," she laughs happily, a yawn escaping from her mouth.

I slept through the whole day yesterday after doing some shopping with my 'beloved' mother, so I was more awake than her who probably finished the entire Barbie movie before going to sleep.

"We can postpone it if you're still sleepy."

"Ani, it's okay," she retorts.

Rolling my eyes, "You shouldn't have finished that Barbie marathon." I knew how much she liked the cartoon, even I liked it. What kind of girl wouldn't?

Listening to her cough abruptly, "A-ah I didn't. I got a call from Dahyun." Halting, I drop the outfit on my bed, "Why did she call you?"

To make it clear, I didn't have anything against Dahyun, since she's in the same girl group with Nayeon. I remembered feeling displeased with myself as I got held back multiple times from debuting while Nayeon and her group had debuted a year before us.

"She wanted to ask me a favor about something," she nonchalantly says.

That's odd, Dahyun rarely contacts Lisa due to both of their busy schedules.

"What is it?"

"Something about teaching Mina."

"Mina who?" I was always forgetful with people irrelevant to my life.

"Mina Myoi."

Humming I try to engrave the name to my mind so I could ask Nayeon about the girl later on.

10 minutes after talking she informs me she was on the way to the hotel. Hastily wearing skinny jeans and white sneakers, I ran to the bathroom to quickly comb my hair and put on my bracelet and necklace.

"When will you meet Mina?"

"I'm not sure, Dahyun didn't tell me much. But to be honest I was much more curious about that main dancer from Twice --- Momo."

Raising my brow, "Momo?"

"Yeah, japanese girl in Twice. There are 9 of twice members in total; Nayeon your friend, then Dahyun, Mina, Jeongyeon, Sana, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Jihyo."

Oh my god how many are there in Nayeon's group?!

"So what's with that Momo?" I think this is the longest conversation we've ever had without fighting. Maybe? It was weird as I felt like I have never learned anything about Lisa or the way she talks to people.

I should've given her an opportunity to speak to me before.

"She's really good at dancing."

"And so?"

"I want to get to know her, but Mina should also be good. I've heard Dahyun brag about her at times."

"Are you excited to talk with someone who's as passionate as you are when dancing?" I giggle, putting on my lipstick. "Yes!" She answers enthusiastically.