Chapter 1

Jahseh

I Wake up to hear Stokeley's Familiar Car honking outside of my apartment. I open my eye, looking at the alarm clock, it reading '7:25'. My eyes widen as I push myself off my bed and run to my closet. Im supposed to be at school at '7:45'. I put my clothes on and grab my portable charger, phone and Earbuds. I aslo grab my apartment keys as I walk out of it.

I jog over Stokeleys car, getting inside

"Baby, you need to start going to bed early, your late almost everyday."

"Well I wasn't as tired as before, so I didn't get much sleep. And besides I wasn't even tired last night, I was bored."

Oh yeah, Did I mention that Stokeley is my boyfriend? We've been dating for 5 months, going or planning on more

"You've should've stayed at my place then, like I told you yesterday"

"You just said that yesterday so we could fuck. I know how you are."

He laughs before putting his hand on my thigh, slowly moving his hand around in circles

"Well, you haven't allowed me to have sex with you in awhile, I miss it."

"I know you do, but the last time we fucked I had to limp at school. Everyone kept asking me if I was alright, and I had to tell them I broke my legs for awhile because I would always fall down"

He laughs again before rubbing my cheek

"You loved it anyways"

I blush as I look out of the window, pretending that I didn't hear that part.

When we make it to the high school, he parks the car. We both get out and interwine our hands together, letting anyone and everyone know that we are in a relationship. I look at him from the corner of my eye, and see that he's texting someone but I couldn't see who, so I'll end up asking him later...hopefully getting a reasonable answer..

_____________________________________

Sorry if this chapter is short folks!
But I wanted to start the Beginning like That!

But enjoy ☺❤