Chapter 4

Jahseh

I wake up from Stokeleys bed, of course he was still asleep, Because it was 3:00 in the morning. The Devils Time. I slowly get up but whimper loudly as my neck hard due to the biting he has done to me. He wakes up, and sits ups looking at me with his tired eyes.

"Baby, why are you up?? It's barley 3 o'clock in the damn Morning."

"I couldn't sleep anymore. So I'll just probably get a glass of water." I say as I start getting off the bed, but instead I fall on the ground

"FUCK" I say arching my back from the pain in my lower area

I hear him chuckle lowly, seeing him get up as he picks me up bridal style

"My poor baby" He laughs

I playfully punch his arm "Shut up"

"Well You deserved it for the way you was talking to me."

"Its not my fault."

"How is it my fault then?"

"Because. You shouldn't have no Bitch walking with you around school. You never picked me up, or got my MeSsAgE. Now watch my ass be sick when I wake up , because of you."

He looks me dead in the eyes. Great, I just pissed him off.

"Wowwww, okay Jahseh be like that then." He says putting me down as he goes back to his side, Laying down to go back to sleep

I sigh as I try to stand. I am able to, but there's still a slight of pain in my ass. I walk to the kitchen and grab a glass, filling it with water. I walk over to the couch, and set my cup down on the floor. Whenever I piss Stokeley off, he makes me sleep on the couch as a punishment. It's dumb but I've gotten used to it already. We fight alot and make up most of the time, unless I really get him angry, he either kicks me out, or beats me, it's stupid I know, but this is usually how are relationship goes...

Sorry if the chapters are getting shorter, im just trying to get to the action. XD lmao

Love y'all ♥️