Chapter 6

(A/n: Soooo in the poll when I ask what form do you Ophis want to take I count and let's just they've tied and soo I decided that Ophis will change forms but mostly to adult I hope you don't mind)

Author's P.O.V.

Lets continue when we last left of.......

Here we see two people cuddling with each other embracing each warmth between each person and each of the smiling in their sleep.The first one to wake up was a girl with black hair and emotionless eyes but if you look closely you can a small amount of joy and happiness the girl look to her left and see the man who gives her emotions and smile slightly though it's a warm smile she still has alot to learn so she shake the person next to her to wake up the said person began to stir awake and said in a sleepy voice.

Y/n:"Good Morning Ophis".Y/n said with a smile.

Ophis:"Good Morning to you too".Ophis said with a small smile.

They stand to get ready and prepare to go to School though Ophis has something in mind and its not good , suddenly she pull Y/n hands and they both fell down and they fell between each other and their faces near each other though the boy is blushing while the latter is smirking lightly and Ophis did the unthinkable and kiss him roughly sticking her tongue inside his mouth getting wide from the other and is currently blushing madly when they stop Ophis has a smug grin that looks like she won something while Y/n is currently blushing trying to process what happen on him when everything process he passed out from overheating.

*A few minutes later*

When Y/n wokes up he sees Ophis in the table eating cereals.

Y/n:"What happen?".Y/n said while rubbing his head when he sees Ophis in the kitchen eating breakfast like nothing happened though the  small smirk on her face is any indication and he look at the clock and sees the time and Y/n widen his eyes because of the time of the clock.

Y/n:"I'm gonna be late!!". Y/n said walking out of the but before he could get he was suddenly pull back and were now facing Ophis with a small smile on her face when she said where is her goodbye kiss and I have surprise for you. when he heard that he was blushing and lean in quickly peck her lips and ask what is the surprise when she said you'll see then runs in his school he reach the school with some time left and decided to look for Azami when he spotted her walking in the hallways he walk up to her and said hi they decide to go to their classroom when they enter their class they notice that some of the students are not here yet but they see Rias and Sona with their respective queens on their side staring at the two of them they ignore them and sit down beside each other the room is slowly being filled with students when the teacher comes she said that there will another transfer student so she started teaching us when somebody knock on the door when the teacher walk to the door a girl with black-purplish hair with her bangs being pink with large assets wearing a Kuoh Academy Uniform the teacher ask her if she's the transfer student and she said yes she lets her in and ask to introduce herself to the front of the class she stands in front us and said.

 when he heard that he was blushing and lean in quickly peck her lips and ask what is the surprise when she said you'll see then runs in his school he reach the school with some time left and decided to look for Azami when he spotted her walking i...

(I'm changing Ophis adult form so this is her disguise what do you think just imagine her wearing a uniform do you think I should include the personality of Juri Han in her disguise?)

Y/n P.O.V

I sense her power and immediately knew who is this girl, Ophis. So this the surprise she's talking I'm pretty surprise to be honest and embarrassed because she was staring at me with smirk on her face.

Murasakino(Ophis): "Hello I'm Murasakino Satsujin but please call me Juri for short pleasure to meet all of you".with smile on her face while the two in my front is shouting about a beautiful student.

The Teacher:"Can you tell us what is your likes and dislikes". The teacher said

Murasakino(Ophis):"I like roses, I like training and working out and I like a certain someone and my dislikes are perverts, rapists, backstabbers, betrayal and etc.". She said but when she a certain someone she looks at me and wink though it didn't go unnoticeable by some people the girls are jealous while the boys look enraged.

The Teacher:"Please Sit be side Mr.Miketsukami over there , Y/n please raise your hand".The teacher said so I raise my hand and Ophis walk and sits besides me.

When the teacher resume the class I looked at Ophis and asked.

Y/n:"Ophis what are you doing here?".I said to Ophis and she said.

Ophis:"What? I wanna see you everyday is that a bad thing or are you hiding something from me".She said though the last part is more threatening and I see the face is so emotionless than before though I quickly reassure her that I was hiding nothing from her and decided to introduce her to Azami who is currently looking at Ophis with forced smile.

Y/n:"Ah, Oh right Ophis I want to introduce my friend Azami."I said they shake hand but little did Y/n knows that their grip on their handshake is hard, very hard and they both smile at each other.

Class proceeded as usual when lunch break rolls we exited the classroom and goes to the rooftop though the girls said that he goes first when he asked them why they said that they will talk about something so he let them be and wait for the girls to come.

Third Persons P.O.V

When they were sure that Y/n was gone they go to the bathroom and hell let loose.

Ophis:"Listen here woman stay away from my Y/n or I will destroy you".Ophis said when Azami reply.

Azami:"Your Y/n? Ha!! Don't make laugh he will be mine and mine alone".Azami said when she said that Ophis let loose some of her powers shaking the building while Azami did the same and their powers in clashing with each other thankfully Ophis set up some barrier but by the way their releasing their powers it might break and get sense by the devils in the Academy so Azami think of another idea and she said.

Azami:"Why not we share Y/n for ourselves what do you think?".Azami said while reigning in her powers while Ophis did the same and think about the proposal that Azami said and she said.

Ophis:"Very well woman I accept your proposal".Ophis said

When that was done Ophis disable the barrier and they both walk to the rooftop and sees Y/n there waiting for them with a gentle smile and they eat their respective while some teasing happens and the target of teasing is Y/n they happily eat their lunches and when the lunch break is over they go back to their classroom and resume their class and Y/n thought that this was a normal day and so peaceful that nothing could ruin it.

When someone knocks on the door and revealing it was Kiba smiling and he said.

Kiba:"Excuse me but can Mr. and Ms. Y/n, Azami and Murasakino can come with me to the ORC Rias wants to talk".Kiba

Y/n:"You just had to ruin it".Y/n thought in his head and sigh.

Y/n:"*sigh* Lets get this over with".Y/n said.

To be continued

Sorry guys.