Chapter 7

(Just a heads up I'm bad at writing fight scenes)

Author's P.O.V

Let's continue were where last left of...

We see four walking in the same direction one was a blonde, a white-haired, a black-haired wit pink on her bangs, and the last one is a black-haired woman this people walking are Kiba Yuuto, Y/n Miketsukami, Murasakino Satsujin or Ophis Ourouboros, and Azami Williams and their currently walking to an old building called The Occult Research Club Or ORC for short while walking they could see that some of the students are staring at them with either jealousy or fascination with some saying saying curses and some of them squealing.

They were still walking when they see they are near so they speed walk and got in front door of the ORC.

Kiba: "Please do come in.".Kiba said opening the door for them so they can walk in.

When they enter Kiba closes the door walk in the front and gesture for them to follow him so they did when they reach their destination they see Rias and her peerage smiling while Issei is glaring at me they gesture us to sit down so we complied I sat down while Ophis is in my left and Azami is in my right with me in the middle.

Y/n:"What do you want now brat". Y/n said slowly getting Irritated at the Red head in front of him.

When Y/n said that Rias smile falter a bit but she recovered and answer the question.

Rias:"Well I have a proposition for you and your friends to join my peerage". Rias said with a smirk thinking that she can get them to joined her peerage.

Y/n:"Well then let's hear it brat". Y/n said.

Rias: "Will you stop calling me that!*sigh*Anyway hear my proposition I'll give you a full pardon for attacking my servants, ten million yen and you can sleep with me and akeno and the girls wi5h Kiba how is that, do you all accept?". Rias said with smirk.

Y/n/Ophis/Azami:"No". The three said in unison while getting Rias agitated grinding her teeth in frustration at the blunt refusal.

Rias:"W-what W-WHY!!". Rias yelled in frustration.

While Y/n spoke.

Y/n:"Listen here you little spoiled brat I have no need for them 'cause one I have no use for them, two I don't need you two sleep with me cause I don't like you as it is and three! Didn't I say to fight me and beat if you want me join your stupid peerage and I'd say it again to get it through your little head that before you convince me to join you Fight me and Beat me!". Y/n said his Irritation reaching his limit.

 Y/n said his Irritation reaching his limit

^^ That what the scythe looks like ^^

Y/n summoned a black scythe that was oozing with black miasma with some jagged edges and the handle looking like a key, in the end of the tip was pointy blade made to skewer some opponents. Y/n slashed downwards Rias but Y/n was block by a wall swords courtesy of Kiba so Y/n put more pressure into the swing and cut through the swords like butter but when Y/n sees that she wasn't there he frowns and search for her but he was interrupted by a bolt of lightning coming for him but was blocked by his bare hands and redirected it towards the pervert with twice the power who was shocked but was kicked by Y/n to the wall that embedded the pervert to the wall and lose his consciousness.