~Mushy Gushy Lines~

First pref. :)

---

Ashton: "Awwweee. Babe, you look cute! c'mere!" you raised your eyebrow and look down on your outfit "Ash, I'm wearing a huge sweatpants and a huge t-shirt and socks! How come this is cute? or you're just using that to cuddle?" you smirk "No. Please c'mere!" he open his arms. You sat on his lap and rest your head on his chest "Y/N, you're the best girlfriend ever! I love you so much! I love you like this big!" he extend his arms "I can't imagine my life without you. Please don't leave me. I can't-" you stop him by giving him a peck on the lips "Stop with your mushy lines, Irwin." he blushed. "and I love you too."

Calum: "Hello, babe?" Calum called you because he has extra time "Yes babe?" you said "Nothing. I just really miss you. I wish you can be with me right now." His voice is sad "Aww. Cal, you know that when I have a time I will fly there! I promise. I just have an upcoming exam this week. I'm really sorry." you say "I know. I love you so much. Please bare with me. And good luck with your exam I can't wait to cuddle with you and hold your hands and kiss you-" he cut off "WILL YOU PLEASE STOP WITH ALL YOUR MUSHY GUSHY LINES?!? MY GOD! WE CAN HEAR YOU HERE!" You heard Michael screech "SHUT UP MICHAEL! YOU JUST DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" Calum shouts back "Sorry about that." "Its okay. I love you too babe. Tell them I said Hi."

Michael: "I love you to the moon and back and I will always be by your side. Whenever you need me just call my name and I'll be there." you heard your boyfriend Michael talking to himself "You're so beautiful, sometimes I lost in your eyes. Hurting you is probably is the last thing I will do." you sneak on his back and look at his screen "Seriously Clifford?" you said, he jump on because of shock "What the hell? How long you've been there?" he asked closing the tabs "long enough to here the mushy line that your writing." you winked and walk away "THAT'S FOR OUR NEW SONG ITS NOT FOR YOU ALTHOUGH ITS DEDICATED TO YOU ITS NOT FOR YOU! I SWEAR TO GOD!" he defense.

"WHATEVER! YOU'RE STILL MUSHY!!!!" you laughed

Luke: "Baby, you're always in my heart. You're always be my love. I will never let you go. Our relationship is priceless. I will do anything just to make you smile. Maybe sometimes we have an ups and downs but that's what couples do right? Someday I will marry you. I don't know when but someday and thats a promise. I love you with all my heart." He said out of nowhere. Your just sitting there with him watching chick flicks then suddenly he speaks "Aww. That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard! No one ever does that to me. I love you too and your mushy lines." and the you kissed him.

---

So what do you think?

As Harry Styles said "If you liked it tell everyone and if you don't just lie" Ahahaha JK. XD

Please Vote, Comment and Share.

Any ideas or topics in mind? Let it out. Comment below! ;)

-Cess 🐧